or Connect

Posts by yepimonfire

it looks like someone put their headphones in the oven.
Don't take this the wrong way, but what exactly do you mean by that? I regard my chosen field as offering a logical, objective, and mathematical explanation of the world around me, which remains constant and unchanging, if something does change and doesn't work based upon calculations and the theory behind it, then I'm the one who's made and error, not the fundamentals of science and math.   I think it applies to headphones and other gear in a similar way, but this hobby...
I'm an engineering student if that counts!
do you have any idea what causes that effect? sorry, i'm just curious about them and wonder why so many people like them.
what do you mean by holographic imaging?
title
FYI they're not owned by monster anymore.
there is absolutely none of that. that's one of the best things about the AD900 IMO, they're tight and fast across the entire freq. range.
i don't think being bright IS fast. for example, i have a pair of etymotic HF5's that pretty much suck past 16khz and aren't anywhere close to bright, but they are very fast and bring out a lot of detail. I also have a pair of AD900's that are very fast and aren't bright. I had AD700's that were fast and ridiculously bright, i had a pair of Q701's which weren't even remotely bright that were fast. I don't think bloated bass will make a headphone sound slow either. I had...