Posts by yepimonfire

Very good condition. No box, no accessories. Finances are tough and need the money. Lightly used. Free shipping conus. Will ship overseas but buyer pays shipping.
So the filters in my ety's (the only headphone i really use) got clogged and i had no more left, so until i could get replacements, i had to pick up a pair of cheapo's so i had something to listen to music with. Found a set of Koss UR55's on clearance at K-mart, and i know from previous experience that koss generally makes good sounding phones even in their lower priced range, nothing to write home about, but they do know what they're doing. Brought them home and started...
Anyy headfiers ride greyhound very recently? Saw a pair of grados, sony mdr 7506, sennheiser 400 series (not sure which model exactly).
  How easily a headphone is driven depends on 3 things. 1. Impedance 2.Impedance curve 3. Sensitivity   Easily driven headphones have a flat impedance curve, an impedance of about 32ohms, and a high dB/mW rating. Headphones with a widely varying impedance will have an altered frequency response on anything with an output impedance that is greater than 1/8th of the headphones impedance. Take ety's for example. pretty much anything can drive them to listenable volumes, but...
Q701 is like an HF5 with better treble and cleaner bass. 
I was listening to karsh kales one step beyond earlier today on my AD900's and past a certain volume i could clearly hear distortion. Could this actually damage the drivers?
Currently rocking my Etymotic HF5's, as hard as it is to say this, i think they are still the best headphone i have/have had.
 thats terrible lol.
Selling an almost brand new ATH AD900. Owned them for around a month, maybe 20 hours on them. Perfect condition cosmetically and functionally. I have the original box and all accessories. Buyer Responsible for shipping due to the low price, buyer pays paypal fees.    I am willing to ship internationally provided buyer pays shipping.   Thing's i'm willing to trade for include: Q701 - Any color Sennheiser HD598 AKG K550     Edit: NO LONGER INTERESTED IN...
thanks, i just copied and pasted the title and found it.