Posts by Kingwa

A frequency band responsed test base on AP SYS 2722.  
This is simply.If the pack lost during shipping, we will shipping another one to customer without any charge, the refund just betweem the shipping company and us , will not bother the customer.
Declare a low value may can help.
I can't reply any words by the Micsoft IE, just setup the firefox for reply you.   I don't think this this is had fault by us. We have try some times contact the post office but never have find your pack's inform. You must know the post office not under our control.   If you shipping with EMS or DHL or other express, they will call us and delivery the pack,so there will have not any issues.     I just check the email, and find the matter. I was ask you shipping to...
The firmware for all built in USB32 as USB interface DAC, but not for the DI-V3 because it is limit 24bit on SPDIF transmit. We have declare on the web :  The firmware only for the DACs not for the DI V3.   The DI V3 firmware have finished at the same time of the DACs firmware but we like to test with DACs users at first. The DI-V3 firmware will release later if the test have not matter.
Up to 384K support with foobar and Jriver under Win7 64bit.    
Try to check if there are the same USB firmware version in the two DACs. Here have the tool and the version describe . http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/USB32/USB32EN_2.htm
The relays we have two steps test before install on the board, 1st is test the electric connect if well, 2nd is rock it close the ear see if have lost sound from inside. The click in signal is very slight, most time can't hear but still depend on how many sensitivity headphones  connect .  It already is the one of lowest click sound steps volume port.   It is not change the volume continuely as the potentiometer volume, it is steps so change the volume can here the...
We have ever applied the steps switch volume port, these ports have quite worst consistency , only less than 25% have low click sound across the siganl while turn the volume. But still louder than the relays based volume ports. Over 50% have the loud click noise make some people have scare . Around 10% can't appled because the terrible click noise.   In some case of our test, turn the steps swich volume port slowly may have less click noise. If the noise a bit louder...
I know this is not gereral if the users first time use the relays based volume control system.   Most products's volume port have applied the potentiometer have not any noise while change the volume, but the poteniometer is the worst volume control, usually have long wires connect to signal and imbalance exist .   The better is the step switch volume port , most have 24 to 48 steps, it is have not imbalance , but too less steps, and the signal connect to the volume...