Posts by chococya96

I really hope it was but then no they said its $156.75 including postage and GST.  I'll ask about the payment via bank transfer. And yes, it's very suspicious that they are telling me to give the credit card details without any reliable middleman. There's always an option to get throwaway/gift credit cards though this will be my last resort. That said I'm still not sure if it's worth buying it for the price or not...
 I first contacted official AKG customer service part administrator marlon.gonzalez@harman.com which, he told me to contact their Australian distributor bkirby@audioproducts.com.au (seems like his legit as his listed on AKG international distributor list http://www.akg.com/International+Representatives-1043.html). And then he forwarded my message to spares@audioproducts.com.au which he/she is responsible for sending me that ridiculous quote. It seems like their details...
I've just received a reply from spare parts salesman in Australia regarding to buying earpads and here's the reply:  Jesus Christ... I didn't know a pair of earpads will cost that much. Is there a way to buy it for cheaper price?
I'm more than happy to make one for myself though right now, I just need a cable that works.
I was wondering what is a good, sturdy replacement for mini XLR to 3.5mm cable?    My stock cable for AKG K702 annie has been badly damaged which, after doing fair amount of window shopping I still wasn't able to decide which one to get. More so, I'm not sure if it's good idea to get the same stock cable or spend more for "better" cables.   For example, does DIY "custom" made cables from ebay suffice? Or will investing into more expansive cables yields better result?...
My stock mini XLR to 3.5mm just stopped working... I think it might have to with frequent inserting/ejecting.   That said, which mini XLR to 3.5mm cable do you guys recommend for annie? Seems like there are variety of selections available though I'm not sure which one to choose from.   Thanks, help would be appreciated it.
 Thank you for the info.
I have a UE TripleFi 10 pro with FiiO RE-UE2 (http://fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000041548137&MenuID=105026014) as a cable.   Just today, while I was listening to it on the way home, I noticed one the wires has been cut and it stands out from the rest of the wires as you can see below:   Despite it being cut, there seem to be no problem with the cable itself as I can hear both channels clearly without any noises and such. I've tried wiggling/bending the...
It seems like O2+ODAC combo is not self-powered via AC instead, uses USB as power source (it only powers the amp).   I always had a impression that it was self-powered but... Oh stupid me.
It is indeed strange... And yes, I've tried using my DACs on other PC/laptop as well as used other headphones to test it out and all of them works perfectly fine with no noises.   The Sniper board got just released and with not many people owning it, it's very hard to get precise answers regarding to the USB feature. More so, Hero has its own issue of crackling noise when using their on-board sound card. Sure it has nothing to do with external DAC, but there is no...