Posts by chococya96

Hey guys I'm not sure if I should make a new thread regarding to this "issue" or not but I'll post it here anyway.   Basically I've been hearing grinding noises from my annie for both sides whenever I make any head movements such as simple tilting. I'm not sure the right word to use for this particular noise but it's similar to what you hear from friction noises. I can't really pinpoint exactly where these noises are coming from but if I hold the ring part (the part...
Basically it seems like the sound is slightly off-center as I can hear more from my right ear than my left one. When I tried hearing them separately, my right ear is a bit louder and more sensitive when compared to my left ear.   At first, I thought it has to do with my headphones and setups though after extensive testing with different equipments I realized the "problem" lies on my ears. I never gave two thoughts about this whole problem until when I started using...
 Hmm... Stocks are pretty ****ty as they're easy to break with minimal usage (I'm not an outlier as other people mentioned how stocks are so fragile). Edit:  Actually no, forget FiiO as their micro phonics is pretty horrible. I'm thinking of getting either:- http://www.null-audio.com/collections/iem-headphone-cable/products/lune-series-mkiii-premium-upgrade-cable-for-earphones-...
 No but I did abused it quite brutally - scrunching it, stuffing inside tight space, dropping it, pull it etc etc... mostly happens during workout sections. Is it suppose to be sturdy? Oh and I only owned one as the other two were stock ones. So you're suggesting me to get RC-UE2 again?
Which is the most popular cable for UE TriFi 10 right now? I've used two stocks and FiiO RC-UE2 which all three of them broke after 3~4 months usage.   Doing a bit of research shows variety of cables starting from self-named cables in ebay to "professional" cables running $100+. I mean, just to pick a few... - http://www.sigmaacoustics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Con_UE10CO -...
I really hope it was but then no they said its $156.75 including postage and GST.  I'll ask about the payment via bank transfer. And yes, it's very suspicious that they are telling me to give the credit card details without any reliable middleman. There's always an option to get throwaway/gift credit cards though this will be my last resort. That said I'm still not sure if it's worth buying it for the price or not...
 I first contacted official AKG customer service part administrator marlon.gonzalez@harman.com which, he told me to contact their Australian distributor bkirby@audioproducts.com.au (seems like his legit as his listed on AKG international distributor list http://www.akg.com/International+Representatives-1043.html). And then he forwarded my message to spares@audioproducts.com.au which he/she is responsible for sending me that ridiculous quote. It seems like their details...
I've just received a reply from spare parts salesman in Australia regarding to buying earpads and here's the reply:  Jesus Christ... I didn't know a pair of earpads will cost that much. Is there a way to buy it for cheaper price?
I'm more than happy to make one for myself though right now, I just need a cable that works.
I was wondering what is a good, sturdy replacement for mini XLR to 3.5mm cable?    My stock cable for AKG K702 annie has been badly damaged which, after doing fair amount of window shopping I still wasn't able to decide which one to get. More so, I'm not sure if it's good idea to get the same stock cable or spend more for "better" cables.   For example, does DIY "custom" made cables from ebay suffice? Or will investing into more expansive cables yields better result?...