Posts by vincedea

does anyone know where i can find a seller that sells the edifier s530d? im in the us. been trying to find one so i can compare which one to get, which is this or the audioengine a5
ahh ok in that case. since i plan on getting the a5s and i will be using them for music, movies and gaming on my pc. d you guys think i should get the ht omega claro or should i go with the xfi cards?   also since it doesnt come with a sub what sub would go well with this speakers? i would want a sub where it is not over powering i was looking at the audioengine s8 but would like to know if there are choices? thanks for your help again
HEy guys i have decided to go with the audioengines  A5.  I will also be getting the ht omega claro plus sound card.  only question is how do i hook this speakers witht he card? from looking at the speakers thers no optical output on the back i only see the red and white outputs. or is that really the only way to hook these up to the sound card?
ok well do now the only problem i am having is where do i find those online for sale for a good price? i think amazon had them for 199.99 plus shipping
ahh ok sounds good. looks like i will go for the difiers since it comes with a sub and do you guys think i should get the creative soundcard or the ht omega one?
hey guys im looking to get new computer speakers. im coming from a set of 5500 and im looking to go with a 2.1 since having a 5.1 for a pc seems a bit too  much and  never used the surround speakers.    I current use a creative xtreme gamer sound card but am looking to upgrade the sound card to either the creative titanium or a ht omega.  is there a difference with pci express or the regular pci slots?  i would like to go optical instead of using direct...
Hey guys I used to have the M3 until my gf smashed them against the door, so now im looking to get new IEMS again. but im not sure which one i would like to get. When i had teh M3 they were freaking awesome but now i would like to try a different brand and see whihc one sounds a lot better. what do you guys  think
  LOL yea burning in sorry. pink and white noise ok. is there a time limit to burning  in?
hey guys, my gf got me the M3 THEY ARE FREAKING AWESOME.  Now iv only listen to them for maybe about 10 minutes and iw as wondering is there a specific way to break in headphones?  Iv so far iv been only testing out different types of songs for about 10 minutes at medium volume.   Let me know if thats one to do it or is there a different way of doing it? thanks
also would anyone happen to know any deals going on witht hese headphones