Posts by vincedea

hey guys I forgot to ask or mention, but I have a creative xtreme gamer sound card. Would it be wise to upgrade my soundcard a creative titanium hd, Asus DX, or Asus STX?
hmm inspecting them, it seems to me that this glossy finish can get scuffed pretty easily.  hmm but they do look extremely nice I must say.
Hi  guys, just received my nht speakers, now i am waiting on my emotiva amp to come in.  I still have the lapi amp do you guys think it would be able to power them?
  No I have not yet.  But i did pick out my amp which will be the Emotiva mini amp.  Not sure how I would hook up a sub to the amp though.  One of the sales person said I would be able to hook up a sub using the RCA outputs but it would be an optimal solution as I wouldnt be able to control the volume of the sub.  The other solution would be to find a sub that has high level input and output and do it that way.   Would there be any difference in going those routes for a...
change of small plans.  After looking around on the internet i stumbled across the nht super zero speakers for $77 per speaker.  So i went ahead and canceled my newegg ordered and spent a bit more on some speakers.    hopefully i choose excellent speakers, as the reviews would indicate. 
    lol yeah i ordered them
Dam I think im just going to wait.  The bs 41 look huge compared tot he bs21s lol.
I was looking around the internet and on ebay i found some energy take 2.2 mini speakers.  here is the link   http://www.ebay.com/itm/330827103108?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619   any idea if these speakers are good and what should my max be if I were to bid on them?   also I found these on craigslist   http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/3377898496.html   between these 2 which would be better?   or should i continue to wait for the pioneers to go back on...
So i got the amp already and it came with a vonage ac power adapter. Most ghetto i have ever seen but it works. Now i just need for those speakers to go back on sale.Btw have you gotten your set yet?
The weirdest thing happened to my bank card and my order got canceled. I doubled checked my bank if i had money and i did. The Amp is on the way but now i may have to go with the bs41 lol. Dam banks making me spend more money.