Posts by Leiker535

Hi guys, It has been a long while since I thought of doing any upgrade in my rig, but here's the case: I have two main headphones, a Sennheiser HD600 and a Beyerdinamic DT880 600ohms edition, being juiced by a HRT Music Streamer II(the cheaper version) and a Little Dot MKIII. The amp doesn't right match with the Beyerdinamic, I know, but I rarely use it, except in times my HD600 does not work(like now, due to a cable problem that is being fixed). That setup has been able...
Facebook type of quote, but, everything said is true. You can leave me only with my iBuds, but I can't live without music [2].
There is a difference in the bit rate, but you wont see it clearly, due to some other caracteristics or not proper audio equipment. You can hear more difference in re-releases in 180g+, however, just in cases that are no convertion to digital(obviously). But if the audio is mastered in digital, there is no huge difference(or none at all). As I've said before, the "huge difference between vinyl and Cd is more psycological than real. Talking about new vinyls and ignoring...
Definetly, CD or digital lossless audio sounds more accurate and a "clean" sounding, but, vinyl still sounds better to my ears, even with all of its defects.Their warm sound, with that caracteristic noise sounds better to me than the "accurate" CD or SACD. So I think that the main "problem" in buying new vinyl isnt just in this analogue media, it is in every new cd or song: loudness war and new recordings problems...
Yeah, thought so, picking an LP, putting it in the turntable and just staying put there, listening to it it's just an inexplicable experience :)   And paying U$20~50 in a vinyl, that comes with CD or mp3 320k download code it's really nice.
Hi guys, I've been wondering this for a long time, I have a TT MK2, with old vinyls and 180g non-remastered stuff. But all of them date 1990- , so my question is: Are new vinyls worth it? I mean the new releases. I always wanted to buy radiohead, black keys or indie stuff in vinyl, but I'm afraid they're mastered in digital first, so I'll have no quality gain from the CD or downloaded version. What do you guys think/know about this?
When your friend tells you that he put 1gb of music in his pen drive, and you tell him you just put 350gb of music in your external HD, and will put more soon @___@
Would you please lend me your sit?
Guy's, what would you choose for alternative/progressive/indie/classical rock and some psicodelic, bands like Pink Floyd, Yes, CCR, Camel, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, etc?   -Denon AH-D2000; -SS HD 600; -Grado 325i;   Listening via FiiO combo/LD MKIII, source is FLAC in computer and Vinyls, in the turntables(you don't say?).
Ok guys, since I hate to go spending money in things that I don't know(oh the irony...), I tested my TT's in a receiver that I have here, and the surprise: turns out that the receiver drived the turntable REALLY great, the funny thing is, that it drove my Dt880's(600Ohm model), really nice too, the volume goes up to 70~80, but I could listen at 40. I know that this isn't the only(and not recommended) way to know if the DT880's were giving them full potential, but they...