Posts by Leiker535

Unfortunately availability is going to be a problem with the TH-X00's, since I'll be buying them over amazon.es or some store in Portugal(mainly Fnac), and they are only sold on Massdrop. The Meze's are also non-existent over the stores I've sought, they are only sold on amazon.uk or in France, both of which would take too long to arrive :(. The only ones I can buy are the HE-400s' and the M2's. About the Nad's, I think they compare with the B&W's, I've seen one guy...
Hi, it has been a while since I've posted here. I have almost retired from the audiophile scenario because of college related stuff, but now I'm looking forward to a new upgrade in my setup. I'm looking for a non-monitor/neutral type of HPs, mostly because this is the type of signature that I am most used to and because I already am satisfied with my AKG Q701. I've always owned open-air HPs, so I'm eager to try closed cans with a fun and colourful sound that benefit from...
Thank you for the impressions, but since I am in a bit of a dilemma about going from my external DAC to a internal sound board card, let me ask you this: do you use any kind of surround improving software, such as Dolby headphone or CMSS 3D?
Thank you for the impressions, but since I am in a bit of a dilemma about going from my external DAC to a internal sound board card, let me ask you this: do you use any kind of surround improving software, such as Dolby headphone or CMSS 3D?
They don't, haha, I thought this would create confusion, should have stated it more clearly: if I converted the price of Fidelios in US dollars to Reais(BR), the final outcome with taxation and everything would weight as much as a pair of LCD's had i earned in dollars.
Hi guys, I've been looking into these pair of cans since I heard of their qualities. I am, however, a bit skeptical in buying these without a little further research, since it has been a long time over my last purchase of high-end cans(and when I say this, I say it knowing they are mid tier, but for my country's currency they cost as much as a LCD-2 when converted).   I am a proudful owner of a pair of HD600's and I've owned a pair of DT880's(which were my first set of...
What about the 50's?
Could someone please enlighten me with the difference between the IM50's and the 70's?   I'm coming from an Etymotic's HF5 and MC5, both broken by my carelessness; searching for pronounced Mid's and detailed highs(don't care too much about bass, although I do prefer a punchy type): vocals are really important to me and they were the gems of my late HF5s. I am actually uncertain between the Shure's SE215s, the Yahama's EPH-100s or just another pair of Etymotics, however,...
Hi guys, It has been a long while since I thought of doing any upgrade in my rig, but here's the case: I have two main headphones, a Sennheiser HD600 and a Beyerdinamic DT880 600ohms edition, being juiced by a HRT Music Streamer II(the cheaper version) and a Little Dot MKIII. The amp doesn't right match with the Beyerdinamic, I know, but I rarely use it, except in times my HD600 does not work(like now, due to a cable problem that is being fixed). That setup has been able...
Facebook type of quote, but, everything said is true. You can leave me only with my iBuds, but I can't live without music [2].