Posts by TheMarkRemains

Oh I agree very much. It was not intended as a slam or a dismissal. I have some unique environmental concerns at work that require a little more than average isolation. Some of that could be contributed to ear shape. These aren't any less isolating than an ie7/ie8 without foam. I'll try the tip mod at some point, but as you pointed out they're "semi- open" so it may be a losing battle for work. At home they're very nice, and I agree very comfortable, fit for me is better...
Worst ever ? What about the MH1? Well is you mean for a high end, it has it's faults.... My only regrets are the facts that it's not a replaceable cable and the isolation is less than I need. Great for home, not so much for out and about.
Big fan of the MA-750, especially the build and warranty. I'm really looking forward to these as the 750's pleasantly surprised me, and I've recommended them a few times now.
Sarcasm never transfers well on these message boards, good luck on the sale
How did you get 800 hours in two weeks of ownership? Did you discover time travel?
Great headline, cheers and good luck on the sale!
Reckoner can be a rough track if you're treble sensitive. Especially if you enjoy that track at the volume I listen to it !   Like an icepick!   Thanks for the review 
Selling a few IEM's that are gathering dust.  Prices Include shipping/fees (Canada $15 Extra and payable in US funds please) : No international sales (sorry)!   Earsonics SM3 (MK2)- These work BUT, they've got a buzz in the right earpiece like something is loose ( my suspicion is the armatures have come loose from the shell, perfect for customs)  , it does not affect sound, no box, no tips, just case and IEMS as is. $175   Earsonics SM64- Perfect, box included and all...
Sorry guys, getting back to it:   RO3- Smooth, need more treble energy, but they're not fatiguing. Because of the increase in midbass, Robin's bassline on Lorelei is more prevalent. There's still an echo/reverb in the bass (boomy) that takes away from the clarity. We come  to the fast parts on the Shining track, once again, has trouble with the speed. It's like the bass speaker takes too much time to recover, a "loose bass" sound without that exactly.  There's a fairly...
Ok- I'm proceeding to compare these versus some very different IEM's the hopes that one can get an idea of the sound if one of these is a reference for someone. I'm trying to keep these in the same neighborhood of price to be fair.    Cycled through 4 tracks, same order each time. The thought was any brain burn would calm throughout the process. The signature on these is too large to go track to track.  Tracks: Chemical Brothers- Battle Scars Cocteau Twins-...