or Connect

Posts by TheMarkRemains

Check Brian at btg audio
Up for sale is some of my excess inventory. These amps are in good condition some minor scratches on the chassis, they are just in excess.   asking:   $80/ shipped for the Magni 2   SOLD! $75/ shipped for the Vali 1.   Canada would be an additional $15 shipping. I'm not interested in shipping internationally at this time.   Both great amps, I'd recommend the Vali for lean headphones and the Magni for a more bass heavy headphone. Both have great power.   Thanks...
Up for sale are my customs. I  find I just don't use them enough. Prices are with fees/shipping. I recommend in ears (Fisher hearing) for remolds. Very responsive and great finish.Thanks for looking. Canada $15 more for shipping   Heir Tzar 90 custom- $150  SOLD!       Sennheiser HD-25-ii  Like new, one brand new capsule the other barely used, this is sort of a "plus" edition with the extra velour pads but missing the coiled cable and 1/4" adapter. Still has the 1m...
PM sent
Stretch them a little, there's posts on the review site to this effect. I've become used to them and I have a big noggin.    It's also about where you position them on your head. I prefer them over over ears at work as they won't mess up your 'doo.   The pads and band break in over time, it does take some adjustment but worth it IMO
contact etymotic. check their site for the trade in offer. Get a new pair with warranty for $90
Hooray for F1! I hope you score a pair.
Amazing and nice offer. I'd love to try these but have never pulled the trigger. I'd like to see more trades, and really non-permanent ones. I think it's the best way for those of us without the disposable income to experience some of these rare or out of our reach headphones. I'm thankful that I've found my IEM's in a nice simple old reliable ER4, to have found my endgame in an IEM is a pretty rare thing. Of course I'm thankful for my friends and family, and the life I...
I like the hifiman players with the ER4S, I think they compliment it nicely, but YMMV. I thin the combination of warmth and power really make them sound great.   Darkinners- my tips do that too, I just attribute it to oily canals, doesn't cause a problem beyond cosmetic for me. Westone star tips work well for me with these for a slightly less isolating fit. There's always foam, Westone, Comply, Shure all fit. Also, your fit looks about right to me with tri-flange, but I...
A steal at that price, if I didn't have 2 I'd buy them. Good luck on your sale !