Posts by TheMarkRemains

Thanks guys. I've been looking at both of those models. The t10 and the rocket. That helps a lot. I'd still prefer a more narrow nozzle. Rocket MIGHT work
Try foam tips with them, even the newer STAR tips help quite a bit. Yes they can be sibilant
Do you realize you now have two open sales for this? 
Pm sent
Thanks Dweaver. I knew you were a good choice, great updates.    I'm wondering if it's a fit/tip issue. I believe  |joker| seems to think the 750 is more bassy than the GR07, which wasn't how I heard it. I got a deeper fit with the GR07 due to the nozzles. Anyhow, it's a great reference point. I'm still VERY interested in these. Love the changeable tips.
I second dweaver's nomination. He does some great reviews here and it would be good to see his responses.   I've got a pair of the 750's and  I really like them, comparison versus those and the IE800's I currently have would be nice.   If you can fit me in great, if not, seriously consider dweaver, and also the usuals like |joker|, james444, currawong, etc
I hope there are plans for a "non i" version. Although I do use Apple products, I'd prefer to not have the weight on the cable of the controls. It's not the end of the world either way, but preference would be without. 
Oh I agree very much. It was not intended as a slam or a dismissal. I have some unique environmental concerns at work that require a little more than average isolation. Some of that could be contributed to ear shape. These aren't any less isolating than an ie7/ie8 without foam. I'll try the tip mod at some point, but as you pointed out they're "semi- open" so it may be a losing battle for work. At home they're very nice, and I agree very comfortable, fit for me is better...
Worst ever ? What about the MH1? Well is you mean for a high end, it has it's faults.... My only regrets are the facts that it's not a replaceable cable and the isolation is less than I need. Great for home, not so much for out and about.
Big fan of the MA-750, especially the build and warranty. I'm really looking forward to these as the 750's pleasantly surprised me, and I've recommended them a few times now.