or Connect

Posts by RestoredSparda

Care to explain your definition of cupped?
There have been 3 or 4 reports of this issue with the Bimby on this thread using all kinds of source gear. I've emailed Schiit about it last weekend but haven't heard back.
I think you meant to reply to someone else. :) Anyways, my dac prior to the Bimby was the Bifrost Uber. I do use the Focus A pads, as well as some fantastic Voskhod rockets for tubes in the Lyr 2. Some wamer tubes would definitely help bring back some body and tame the treble.  I have to say that the Bimby, Vali and HD600 are a wonderful match though. 
With my HE-560's yes, I'm noticing more of an edge than before (more fatiguing) ...but only on poorly mastered recordings. On the really well-done stuff it sounds out of this world great. I've had mine running for about 5 days straight. Just like you I was looking at changing other things in the chain, but I actually loved everything else prior to Multi Bit. Maybe a change of tubes would match better with the Bimby (if you're using a tube amp). 
For sale are my personal pair of DT 990 Premium - 32 Ohm headphones. They are quite easy to power and surprisingly a great pair of portable headphones if you don't mind the size. Very light and comfy on the head. They sound wonderful out of anything as simple as an AudioQuest Dragonfly.    These are in near-mint condition. No scratches, no wear or tear, and the pads are in great shape. Probably listened to these around 200 hours.    I'm asking for $150 for the pair,...
I am clearing out my headphone stable to just keep one instead of juggling around many. I have been a member of the forums since 2010 but have never sold here before. I have purchased tubes from rb2013 last year though. These cans work perfectly and are in excellent condition. Only minor wear on inside of headband (outside of headband is perfect), otherwise no scratches (pads are brand new). I recommend pairing these with the Lyr 2, or any of the garage amps.Come with...
I am clearing out my headphone stable to just keep one instead of juggling around many. I have been a member of the forums since 2010 but have never sold here before. I have purchased tubes from rb2013 last year though. These cans work perfectly and are in excellent condition. Only minor wear on inside of headband (outside of headband is perfect), otherwise no scratches (pads are brand new). I recommend pairing these with the Lyr 2, or any of the garage amps. Come with...
Thanks for the input. I've tried everything I can think of so may as well shoot them an email.