Posts by misformatt

By chance, I owned two pairs of the T51p at the same time. One was 60 ohm and one was 32 ohm.  I figured they were both 60 ohm as the box stated, but one required a couple ticks more power to reach the same volume on my iPhone.  I tested them with a voltmeter and got something like 61 ohm on one and roughly 32 ohm on the other.   The headphones were physically indistinguishable and the packaging identical.  Perhaps the first batches were 60 ohm and they transitioned to 32...
Headphones and pads have sold.  Thanks to all interested parties!
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale an HE-400 with only a handful of hours use.  I picked it up on a whim during the Black Friday sale last year but they didn't get much head time since I picked up an HD800 not long after.  These are excellent headphones for the money with some of the cleanest, tightest bass available at any price.     All of the original accessories are included as well as a mint pair of velour pads.  I'm also throwing in the original pair of...
Phone has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Phone has sold! Thanks to all interested parties. 
Headphones have sold. Thanks to all interested parties!
Amp and tubes have sold.  Thanks to all interested parties! 
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a mint condition pair of Beyerdynamic DT880 Premiums in the 250 ohm variant.  I bought them earlier this year to compare to the 600 ohm model and found that I actually slightly preferred the 250 ohm version.  Unfortunately, I've found myself without much time to listen to headphones (my wife recently had a baby), so they have sat in their carrying case since I did my comparison earlier this year.  As such, they are in mint...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a Woo WA3 OTL tube amp in the silver finish.  It is in excellent condition (see pics above) with very low hours. The amp sounds terrific, but my wife and I had a baby recently and I simply don't have much time for listening to headphones.   The stock tubes are included, but I also have a pair of Sylvania 7236 with very low hours.  The tube sounds terrific on this amp.  I think I paid $80 for them originally, and they are both...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale an iPhone 5 from Verizon.  It is the white model with 16gb of memory.  It is in excellent condition, minus a little ding on one of the bottom corners and some slight scratching on the little apple logo on the back if you're looking in the right light (see pics above, the scratches on the logo are pretty minor, so they're tough to see). I upgraded to a 6+ so I'm no longer in need of this one--though I miss being able to hold my...