or Connect

Posts by misformatt

Headphones have sold. Thanks to all interested parties!
Hello fellow head-fiers! I have for sale an AKG K501 in truly excellent condition. Even the foil stickers are crisp and attached, which is pretty rare for these models. The headphones look and sound great across the board. The original box and 1/4" adapter are also included.   I am asking for $SOLD$ shipped (CONUS) and paypal'd. I could potentially ship overseas, but the added shipping costs would be the responsibility of the buyer.   I also have a pair of K702 earpads...
Sold! Thanks to all interested parties.
Sold! Thanks to all interested parties.
Hello fellow head-fiers! I am begrudgingly parting ways with my beloved DX1000 after many happy years of ownership. I've bought and sold dozens dozens and dozens of cans over the years, but have never been able to let this one go. The bass, soundstage, and generally sweet sound just win me over every time. Unfortunately, my new baby has taken ownership of my study, so I no longer have the space for a dedicated setup (nor the time to listen).    I am the second owner of...
Hello fellow head-fiers! I have for sale a Sony PFR-V1 in mint condition. I am the original owner and have put very few hours on these. The original box and all accessories (amplifier, adapter, cords, etc.) are included.   The PFR is a unique set of cans with an incredibly open and airy sound. They originally sold for crazy money and still run around $300 new. I took them to a head-fi meet a few years ago in Chicago and they were a real hit.    I am asking for $SOLD$...
Hello fellow head-fiers! I have an immaculate AKG K501 for sale. The stickers and gold lettering are often faded on used pairs, but these are all still crisp, clean, and intact. The original box and 1/4" adapter are included. I also have a mint pair of K702 pads which I can throw in for an additional $15.   I am asking $$$ shipped and paypal'd CONUS. I would prefer to keep the sale in the US for the time being, but if you're an international buyer willing to pay the...
Headphones have sold! Thanks to all interested parties.