Posts by misformatt

Unit has sold.  Thanks to all interested parties! 
Unit has sold.  Thanks to all interested parties!
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale my Burson HA-160D combination headphone amp, DAC, and preamp.  I bought it new last year from an authorized dealer here in the States and it remains in excellent condition.  There are a couple of very small imperfections/scuffs in the finish.  I tried my best to photograph any I noticed, but they are quite small and mostly disappear into the brushed aluminum finish.  As you can see in the photos, it is nearly flawless.    The...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale my Burson HA-160D combination headphone amp, DAC, and preamp.  I bought it new last year from an authorized dealer here in the States and it remains in excellent condition.  There are a couple of very small imperfections/scuffs in the finish.  I tried my best to photograph any I noticed, but they are quite small and mostly disappear into the brushed aluminum finish.  As you can see in the photos, it is nearly flawless.   The...
DT880 has sold.  Thanks to all interested parties!
Q701 has sold.  Thanks to all interested parties!
Not yet, but someone has committed to buy them by the end of the week.  If the deal falls through, I will be sure to update the listing accordingly. 
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a pair of Beyerdynamic DT880s of the 600ohm variant.  They are in pristine condition, with very low hours.  I am the first owner, having purchased them directly from Amazon earlier this year.  They will ship in their original packaging and with all original accessories (pleather carrying case, 1/4" adapter, various promotional/warranty inserts, etc.).     I am asking for $195 shipped CONUS via FedEx Home Delivery (fully...
Headphones and cable have sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
The HD650 has sold.  Thanks to all interested parties!