Posts by misformatt

Headphones have sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Thanks!  I wasn't 100% sold on the red finish when I first bought them, but I was completely won over when I saw them in person.
Hello fellow head-fiers!   I have for sale an HP50 in the red finish.  It is in excellent condition all around.  My wife and I just had a son six weeks ago, so I don't have much time to listen to headphones these days.  As such, I'm clearing out most of my collection.   There is a very tiny mark on the inside of one of the gimbals just below the R.  It's awfully small (as you can see in the pictures), but I like to mention everything in the interest of full disclosure....
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale Momentum over-ear in the brown finish. It has very low hours and looks, sounds, and smells (gotta love that leather) great!  My wife and I just had a son six weeks ago, so I don't have much time to listen to headphones these days.  As such, I'm clearing out most of my collection. All original accessories (box, carrying case, extra cable, adapters, etc.) are included in the sale.   I am asking for $SOLD shipped CONUS via FedEx...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a brand new, factory sealed Momentum over-ear in the Ivory finish.  I was a big fan of the original Momentum, but really fell in love with the Ivory model when it was released.  I picked it up from Amazon at the end of February, but never got around to opening it.  My wife and I just had a son six weeks ago, so I don't have much time to listen to headphones these days.  As such, I'm clearing out most of my collection. I am asking...
Vali has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Magni has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.