Posts by misformatt

Headphones have sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Items have sold!  Thanks for all interested parties.
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale an Audioquest Dragonfly in mint condition.  It is the most current version (1.2) with the grey headphone jack.  It looks and sounds great--even with full-sized cans--but I'm no longer in need of a portable system, so I figured I'd pass it along.     Audioquest's swanky USB extender cable, the DragonTail, is also included in the sale.  It's pretty handy, as it makes plugging/unplugging headphones a simpler task and also protects...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a B&W P7 in excellent condition--they still have that new leather smell!  They are my favorite of the full-sized portables (I've owned most of the usual suspects), but I am no longer in need of a portable rig and can't justify having these just sitting in their box on a shelf.   The original box, accessories, manual, etc. are all included in the sale.      I am asking for $SOLD shipped CONUS via FedEx Ground fully insured with...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a mint condition HD800.  I am the first and only owner of this pair.  I purchased it from Meier Audio in February of this year.  It has been babied from the moment it was taken out of the box and come from a smoke-free/pet-free home.  It is free of any chips, dings, scratches, gouges, funky smells (!), etc. and of course sounds wonderful.  This set was meant to be part of an endgame rig, but my wife and I had a baby a couple of...
Thanks!  I wasn't 100% sold on the red finish when I first bought them, but I was completely won over when I saw them in person.