or Connect

Posts by misformatt

Unit has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Unit has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
K712 has sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a mint condition Matrix M-Stage HPA-2 with the optional DAC module.  It is an excellent amplifier and DAC and deserves its reputation as all-around performer and an excellent value.  I purchased the unit to use in an office rig that never came to fruition, so it looks and sounds new.    I am asking for $SOLD$ shipped and paypal'd.  I will ship the package fully insured via FedEx Ground.   I am not interested in any trades, nor...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale a mint condition Matrix M-Stage HPA-2 with the optional DAC module.  It is an excellent amplifier and DAC and deserves its reputation as all-around performer and an excellent value.  I purchased the unit to use in an office rig that never came to fruition, so it looks and sounds new.    I am asking for $SOLD$ shipped and paypal'd.  I will ship the package fully insured via FedEx Ground.   I am not interested in any trades, nor...
Hello fellow head-fiers! I have for sale a mint condition Beyerdynamic DT250 in the 250 ohm variant. The DT250-250 is a truly superb headphone and though it doesn't get much attention around here, it has a well-deserved cult following. I'm trimming down my headphone collection and I don't need two pairs of DT250s, so I'm listing this pair as it has next to zero hours of use. The original cable and 1/4" adapter are included. I don't have the original box, but I can include...
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale an AKG K400 fitted with K601 pads. The K400 is in mint condition with the exception of a very slight mark above the L on the headband (see photos).  The original pads have been replaced with new K601 pads, which remain clean and full.  The K601 pads are widely regarded as the best pads for improving the bass and the general tone of the headphones.  Having tried K501, Q701, and K712 pads on the K400, I would agree that the K601 pads...
Hello fellow head-fiers! I have for sale an Austrian made AKG K712 in excellent condition. This pair is mint minus a slight bit of fading of the silver lettering which seems inevitable with the K7XX series.  The memory foam pads are clean and full and the elastics remain as resilient as new. The original straight orange cable and 1/4" adapter are both included. I am including a Headroom nylon carrying case at no additional charge.   These are truly outstanding headphones...
Headphones have sold!  Thanks to all interested parties.
Headphones have sold!  Thanks again to all interested parties.