Posts by Mkubota1

I don’t think you can pay for NEX with a SUICA (or PASMO) card.  But I can’t really think of any reason you’d want to in particular.  You can buy an NEX ticket with a credit card.  It sounds like you’re in luck because they’re having a ‘Special’ on one-way NRT > Tokyo: http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/nex_oneway.html#category02   They used to have a package that included NEX and some SUICA yen, but it looks like that is...
I'll be there!  I'll actually be staying at the Nakano Sun Plaza Hotel, which is terribly convenient for obvious reasons.  The price is fairly reasonable @ ~$120USD.  Sorry- no mini-meet because I'll be traveling with my mommy.  I'll have my own room, but I can't just abandon her.  =(     Regarding money, if you are flying into Narita, my favorite way of getting into town is either Narita Express or Keisei Skyliner- depending on where you will be staying.  Both tickets...
 Thanks Bill!!!  I need all the Photoshop help I can get!  
 Love the idea!  
I did... very briefly as you can imagine how many people were waiting to hear those.  They sound like Ultrasones.  
 Thanks!  =)  The AT booth was quite large actually.  But I think they only brought out their new stuff; so they didn't have the ATH-W****, the ATH-A***X, or their older but still current IEMs.  Or maybe I just missed them.  Again, at this show you sort of have to pick and choose what you want to see and hear or else you will end up missing most of it!  I'm guessing that's a picture of the ATH-RE700?  I'm only guessing that because I'm looking at a brochure that I grabbed...
I would drop the folks at musicaacoustic.com a message and ask if/when they will have them in.  It was released officially back in October, so it should just be a matter of time, I'm guessing. Good catch (fixed) and thank you!!!
The next Spring Headphone Festival will be May 10-11, 2014 at Nakano Sun Plaza.   BASIC INFO!!!   These shows are held twice a year- once in May (usually the 1st or 2nd weekend) and once in October (usually the last weekend).  In terms of climate and weather it's generally in the 60°F range.  For the last several shows it has been at 'Stadium Place' in Aoyama.  But for this upcoming one it will return to Nakano Sun Plaza, which is a brief walk from the FUJIYA AVIC...
Hi there.  It seems like just the other day I was writing one of these... more like six months.  I'm running out of ways to start these off- so let's just get on with it.     <  This is the place.   >  This is the way in.     Ocharaku   I'll come right out and say it:  I love this guy and his IEMs... and tea... and store concept.  I'm a fan boy.  For those not familiar, Makoto Yamagishi is an ex-Sony engineer of almost 30...
I'll see if I can find somebody too.    Again, if we come up with 3-4 people, that might be good too.  Then each person might just need to do a few hours.