or Connect

Posts by Angelbelow

Nice!
 Done! ^_^
Loving the HE6s so far. Don't have another amp to compare to but loving the results I'm getting from the WA5 (k1k output). Sounds has an overwhelming richness (in a positive way) which makes the music incredibly addictive to listen to. Every metal genre I've tried has been amazing. With that said, I would be interested in a HE6 successor as long as there was a clear improvement in sound quality thats also consistent with the spirit and sound signature of the HE6s....
  Using the Woo Audio WA5.   Haha, right you are. 
Loving the HE6s so far with metal. The first thing I noticed over the HE500s was the overall improvement in richness of sound. Its not necessarily warm or lush but very extremely full sounding. 
  Awesome!
 Yeah, I've read the laid back comment too many times in various threads (for various genres too). Definitely wont be going in that direction. The good news is I'll save a good chunk by going with the HE6s as well.
 I've been gearing up for the HE6 purchase. Decided on those because I've read enough to know that HE1000s would be more of a luxury purchase, rather than a practical one. 
Gearing up for the HE6s. Although I havent been able to demo the HE1000s, Ive read enough to know that it would like be a luxury purchase, rather than a practical/useful one. I have demoed the HE6s a few times and thoroughly enjoyed them. I guess whats held me back this entire time is the potential regret I may have if the HE1000s ended up being superior (relative to musical preference.) 
 Was wondering which headphone (or any other HE1000/HE500 owner) you would describe as more engaging/forward. The HE500 or HE 1000