Posts by dpump

WTB: Schiit Audio Modi 2 Uber DAC. PM me if you have one to sell.
FS: HiFiMan HE-6. Excellent condition and working perfectly. Have removed the felt behind the grill on the outside of the cups for a more open sound. The original foam will be included. Focus Pads installed and comes with a new pair of leather pads and velour pads. Original box included. Supplied cable is a Norse (Norne) Audio original Draug, 8-ft long, with the best Neutrik balanced connector. Also includes Draug balanced to 1/4" adaptor cable with matching female Neutrik...
When will be able to purchase the NightHawk from a dealer?
Still hoping someone will remove the top cover and post a picture of the inside of the amp. 
Stillhart, Look at the pictures of the tubes on eBay. Look at the 4th picture and notice that the 12AU7 writing has a rectangle with cut corners around it. Whenever you see this rectangle around the tube number it means the tube was manufactured by RCA. Now look at the last picture and you can see the 12AU7 does not have a rectangle around it and you can see one dot below the 12AU7. This is the tube that was made by Westinghouse and is the one that the reviews say is the...
Can someone who has this amp please remove the top cover and post a picture of the inside of the amp?  Interested in seeing what parts are being used, such as the volume control and capacitors before purchasing one.
Skylar,   Some questions about the cable that comes with the NightHawk. First: What is the length of the cable?   Second: According to the Audioquest info, the cable that comes with the phones will be terminated on the amp end with an 1/8" plug and a 1/4" adaptor. You stated that there will also be a cable with a 1/4" plug and a cable with a balanced connector available. Will the 1/4" cable and the balanced cable have to be purchased separately, or can the phones be...
Please read Tyll's comments on the NightHawk at InnerFidelity and follow the link to Audioquest's website to read the introduction to the NightHawk before posting about things that have already been discussed. Audioquest described the cable that comes with the phones in great detail.    It's amazing to me that people continue to post guessing what the retail price will be or commenting about features of the phones that have already been addressed by Audioquest. Please do...
 If you had read Tyll's description under this picture you would see that this is a picture of a 'typical' headphone driver assembly. It is not a picture of the actual Nighthawk driver assembly. In Tyll's text he explains how the Nighthawk driver assembly will differ from this 'typical' driver assembly to provide better performance. Please reread the article to clarify the points Tyll makes about how the Nighthawk differs from most headphones.
FS: Grado SR-60i. Purchased this past summer and only used a few hours so they are in mint condition. Will ship in the original Grado box. Price includes PayPal fee and shipping in the continental USA only. No trades. PM me with any questions.