or Connect

Posts by DannyBai

Hey Leo,Cable is robust but soft. Very nice quality.http://m.ebay.com/itm/C0-Pure-Silver-Cable-For-Shure-se215-se315-se425-se535-Se846-UE900-Earphone-/251885207411?nav=SEARCH
I actually pulled out my FX850 last night and used it with the X5 and E12A combo.  Sound was awesome.  Isolation is borderline poor though and this earphone packs a lot of bass.  Fortunately, midrange and the highs are not forsaken from it.  To this day, this is one of the most enjoyable earphones I've ever owned.  I've also been using a pure silver cable which helps to tighten that bass up.  I also think the Dunu DN2000J could be what you're after.  That is one of the...
You know dweaver, with proper fit and the right tips, these aren't sibilant for me anymore. Maybe give them some proper burn and try it out for a couple of weeks. It's not gonna top the Sony's though.
Quite impressive that a headphone of that caliber can sound nice out of Pono. 
This is a happy day!
Wow, you guys really got suckered.  
Thanks for saving me money by skipping on the Trinity. Love the A73. Listened to the A83 last night and forgot how good those are too.
I really like the Z7 with Oppo HA-2. Pono player and Z7 balanced is incredible. This combo is golden.
Macaws are just as good as those. Maybe slightly better or worse in some areas but definitely plays in that league. I don't think you will be disappointed.
I've been using this mod since Paulus told me about it a few days ago. I went and bought the medical tape that says paper medical tape and covered two vents with it. I was expecting the vocals and bass to be brought forward, which seems to be the case. It's not drastic but balances out the sound. Best part for me is that the sibilance has tamed down a lot. People should give it a shot.