or Connect

Posts by DannyBai

Some might find it bass light. I find it quick and decent quantity. I wouldn't mind if it had a little more. This is where the mod dsnuts posted helps and also if there were thicker/better pads would also help.
Still worth it even if it cost more. Make sure to try that mod dsnuts posted several pages back. My only gripe is that it fits a little loose and wish I could get different pads.
I think I saw an email from Newegg for the Philips SHP9500's for $44.95 or close to that this morning. Excellent sounding headphone.
Punchy, fast bass. I hear a little sibilance but vocals are forward. Plenty of sparkle. Good build. Nice case. Just from the initial listen and packaging, these are worth the retail price and more.
I agree. E50's are excellent.
 yesif he wouldn't give himself away every time by totally going ape sh** over whatever he likes at that moment, maybe he'd last a lot longer.  Dude gives himself away every time. 
No offense to twister but you how many companies are gonna come when you give them 1-3 star ratings, lol.
Can't imagine how much gear you have to sell, lol.
I just go and grab those little square alcohol pads that come on a box of 100 or more from the local Walgreens or whatever. I've also washed them in the sink with dish soap but first one is faster.
It does add some weight and is bulkier but the bulk is below the Y-split so I doesn't pull the earphones out of your ears. Definitely wouldn't jog with them though. I can go for walks without issue. Here a couple of pics so you have a better idea.