or Connect

Posts by DannyBai

Everything in excellent condition and will come in original box and accessories.  Price marked is shipped within the US.   International buyers will have to pay extra for shipping.   Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 in silver color - $180  Philips Fidelio L2 - $140 Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 - $125 Fidue A65 - $35 First Harmonic IEB6 - $30 Nuforce/Optima HEM8 - $230 PSB M4U4 - $170 Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear - $50 Sound magic E50 - $30 Sound magic PL30 - Free with purchase of...
Didn't realize that people are still waiting to receive their units. I hope once you guys receive it, the fit is great because the convenience (if you don't have to tape it) and sound is worth it.
I thought I'd come by because of how po'd I am still at this product. Being a backer, I ended up paying real close to the retail price of $399. Mine didn't fit so I sent it back to have the camera cutout dremmeled so it would fit. Since getting it back, the cover barely stays on and I have to tape it to keep it on. I didn't sent it back again or mention it because I just gave up on it. Every now and then I go to use it because it does sound great but because of the...
Cheers drblue!
Definitely lurking these days. Good to see discovery thread being active.
Those look nice. I'd welcome the successors to the ckr's.
I tried to make it today but couldn't. Gotta make it to one soon. Would be cool to even meet up some random evening or weekend with just a few of us.
I've used a black dragon 2-pin balanced for Pono and it works.
I've been meaning to throw up some impressions since I've had the HEM8 for a few weeks now. These don't "wow" me and I believe that's a good thing. Most things that wow me tend to have a short shelf life. These have pleased me since open box. The sound has improved with use and burn but it's always been good. I find the sound to be somewhat flat compared to what I'm use to. Flat but with a warm tilt. I find the bass to be really good. I'm usually not for mid-bass...
Centrance Hifi-Skyn. Made for iPhone.