Posts by DannyBai

Merry Christmas guys.  
A big upgrade to the MDR1R.  
Merry Christmas!
I rarely have issues with housing and fit but for some reason I couldn't get those to stay in place.  Comfort didn't seem to be an issue once placed.  I even tried different cable options and still could not keep them in place.  When it came down to it, Amazon having a great return policy, I just didn't want to bother with it anymore.  Definitely had a nice sound and would have kept them.
The dje1500's has killer bass. Great sound overall. Fit was the issue for me.
Thanks for those Sony comparisons dweaver.  I've been keeping my eyes on both the flagships for awhile now and prices have been going down slowly.  As much as I want a pair of either of those, I can't get myself to spend that much on them.  FAD is the only brand I can get myself to spend that much these days so I grabbed the Heaven VIII along with the DUOZA's.  I have yet to hear vocals reproduced better than the Heaven earphones I've heard.  
Way to keep the thread alive Wayne!
Thanks for sharing BGRoberts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I do like the M200 but the A71 is more of an upscale sound.  Bass of the M200 is hard to beat. 
That is odd. I guess wait for Tenso to reply back is all I can think of. Hope it works out.