Posts by impaledface

Lol the system has gone down the gutter at my schools for a long time lol . I also live in california public schools lol. I completely agree.  
At my high school I have my hd 438s, I see beats solo, my friend dosen't bring his sr80i lol. I also see some cheap sennheisers and some skullcandies, although I am the only one with medium full sized headphones lol
Although I may be a 15-year old guy I went through the phase of cool headphones, But the reason I got them was because I was tired of my ibuds or $10 replacements that broke in about 3 months. Then I got skullcandy hesh headphones and those lasted about 4 months at home and 1 month in my backpack. Eventually people like me or other teens realise that popular headphones aren't always the best choice when they still break... So I got some hd 438s from headroom half because...
 Got myself some beyerdynamic dt440s for around the house. There great for my first open can.
I like my sennheiser hd 438s and I listen to metal like as your name metallica, overkill, megadeth and some powermetal and they work fine. i used my friends sr80i and those are also great for metal not any better then my 438s but that is just my opinion. The sr80is I consider have punchy bass and focus on higs, and mids more then bass( there is no skullcandy status bass lol). The sr80i is ok for comfort but the metal in the headband is kinda fatiguing for more then an...
I would say they are considering I only had skullcandies before and some creative pc gaming headphones to reference. Although I use mine everyday and also used them for exercise lol. Ya I love the sound and would recommend them since after those I went here to see if I made a okay choice. Ya for $50 its worth and if you don't like them after the burn in then you can give them to someone else lol thats what I do. It would also be good to try over the ear style headphones...
I have them and I know they are great sounding headphones, but I don't know for gaming headphones. They have good bass and good treble for the explosions and gunfire or foot steps, I just haven't used them for gaming. I use mine for on the go headphones. Oh also very durable. and comfy. They come with a stereo sized jack 6.5mm and a mp3 player one, so I would geuss they would work for a gaming headset. Also a long burn in time like 40-80 hours maybe less I just remember...
I use my sennheiser hd 438s for outside I like them. They come with a 1.2m detachable cable and a 3m cable also sound very nice.A little cheaper then those listed but still very nice.
Got my hd 438s from them after my skullcandies broke It was worth it
I have the hd438s and they sound great for my rock/metal music. The only thing you have to realise is that they need a fairly long burn in time 40-80hours or more. My hd438s have as you want pretty clear accurate bass compared to some other cheaper headphones. Also You don't need an amp I got a fioo e7 and nothing changed. I sent it back because of a defect but anyways the 438s or 428s don't need an amp to sound good. Also right know I am using my hd438s with my ipod...