or Connect

Posts by Butler

In all honesty, their partnership with Fostex has put Massdrop on the map and has been extremely profitable for both companies - I dont think this will be the last we see of their collaborations but rather, of the TH-X00 model.
The final installment of Massdrop's Fostex partnership is coming. The third of their highly regarded trio. Massdrop x Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Headphones According to the email, The TH-X00 Ebony will be available for purchase this Friday, July 15 at 9 a.m. EST / 6 a.m. PST in limited quantities.
The final installment of Massdrop's Fostex partnership is coming. The third of their highly regarded trio. Massdrop x Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Headphones According to the email, The TH-X00 Ebony will be available for purchase this Friday, July 15 at 9 a.m. EST / 6 a.m. PST in limited quantities.
SMSL Ivy Micro-USB DAC/Amp for Android Incredibly cheap on Massdrop, this is certainly interesting. Perhaps worrisome though for anyone using a case or USB C.
ugh so tempting, would love to pair with my custom westones - they make a balanced cable to them
Sold!
I purchased these from another member of Head-Fi in February of 2015. These's LCD2.2's are pre-fazor, as you can tell from the aesthetics of them. There was a very short period of time that the cable connector wasn't updated at the beginning of the 2.2 range. I spoke to Audeze on the phone about this and also confirmed with them that they will upgrade them if you were to contact them and pay for the process. For those not in the know, pre-fazor is said to have stronger low...
Interesting! There's a limited promotion from our friends over at Audeze. If you're a non believer in the LCD series, trade in your other high end heathen headphones for a credit towards the chosen path. http://www.audeze.com/lcd-promotion
And here I was thinking I was first out the gate. D'oh!Edit: I'm not going crazy, the drop was closed and then restarted again for technical reasons so it looked like it was a new drop.
Massdrop x HiFiMAN HE-350 It was only a matter of time before other big name headphone OEMs teamed up with Massdrop like Fostex has. These look amazing. They haven't dropped before right?