or Connect

Posts by gh0st0

final price drop; it's worth more to me to keep than any less. £500.
price down to £600 OBO
Reluctantly selling my one-of-a-kind, John Westlake modified Audiolab M-DAC and the huge power supply I built for it, to fund another project. Great condition, sounds fantastic. Comes with remote and original packaging.   M-DAC The M-DAC is four years old and lightly used in that time, it was upgraded by its designer John Westlake in late 2012 with a series of internal modifications to improve the stability of the power supply regulation to the Sabre DAC IC. At the...
user: domv   would like to see more active monitors, e.g. adam audio!
 Good tip on the website, it's looks half built but I was able to glean some rough pricing from it. Twenty quid loaner programme bodes well..
Did anyone score pricing/availability from electromod on the Gungnir Multibit and Mjolnir 2?
Sold
Atlas Equator MkII 2m Pair RCA Phono Interconnect 2 metre pair of Atlas Equator MkII RCA interconnects - fully working, great sounding and rock solid construction. These are 6N (99.9999%) oxygen free copper cables in perfect condition, ideal for connecting a hifi source (cd player, DAC, turntable etc) to your pre, power or headphone amp. These are the best interconnects I've owned, but I no longer need the 2m length, hence the sale. I'm asking £44.99 OBO,...
sold.
sale pending