Posts by gh0st0

Sold
Atlas Equator MkII 2m Pair RCA Phono Interconnect 2 metre pair of Atlas Equator MkII RCA interconnects - fully working, great sounding and rock solid construction. These are 6N (99.9999%) oxygen free copper cables in perfect condition, ideal for connecting a hifi source (cd player, DAC, turntable etc) to your pre, power or headphone amp. These are the best interconnects I've owned, but I no longer need the 2m length, hence the sale. I'm asking £44.99 OBO,...
sold.
sale pending
Epiphany Audio EHP-O2 headphone amp (objective 2) for sale   I've had this amp from new since March 2012, and rarely used it - 50 hours max. Comes with it's rechargeable battery and UK AC mains adaptor.   I'm reducing my collection to the "essentials" hence the sale, nothing against the amp, it's really good - solidly built, dead quiet and extremely neutral. I've used it with Yuin PK1, Grado SR60i and Senn PX200-II and been very pleased across the board.   UK...
sold
YUIN PK1 for sale, perfect condition, very low mileage. These are warranty replacements for a set I bought on headfi six months ago, and are effectively brand-new. I've put about 10-20 hours on them, so they are guaranteed fully functional, but barely broken-in.   Reason for sale is simply after years of using only circum- and supra- aural 'phones I decided to experiment with in-ear, but don't like things stuck in my ears any more.   They don't come in the fancy...
/sold
Beyerdynamic DT770 Premium 600Ω, bought brand new about 7 months ago and have about 50 hours on them. A/10 condition.   I originally bought them as a high-impedance partner to the Bottlehead Crack OTL amp (awesome pairing, IMHO one of the best value systems in headfi). I loved the setup so much I upgraded to Beyer T1, which is why I'm selling the 770s.   They are 100% working, sound great, and come as new with all the original packaging, padded case, 1/4 inch...
if nothing else, I'm super intrigued by the mysterious technology that Jason has been promising in the statement DAC. Anyone want to hazard a guess? A novel R-2R / multibit implementation? Who knows...