Posts by roma101

Look forward to your impressions ^^
I haven't done enough testing with my amps, I will now.
Wow incredible. Goes to show how high in level some companies go with their circumaurals as opposed to their supra-aurals. Kind of like with B&W with the P3. Thank you for the posting those photos and what a beautiful cable on your H6!
Awesome thank you very much for your comparison and impressions rasmushorn!!! :) It's so very much appreciated and from your description, it's very clear how the two compare. Makes them sound like good complements to each other. The thing I do love about the t51p is the body it adds to the music but sometimes the bass can be intrusive on some genres. Thanks also for noting that about the H3, glad to know to steer clear of that hp. Have you heard the Focal Spirit Pro? I am...
Rasmushorn, glad you're enjoying them and I totally agree about how good it sounds with metal. I don't listen to metal that often but one of the first things I listened to was Avenged Sevenfold and the PRaT and separation were great. These cans are pretty versatile with anything I have thrown at them. The bass is definitely a little north of neutral but definitely not overbearing to my ears. My only gripe is that I wished the soundstage was a little bigger but it's ok the...
I have not seen anything like this before. Amazing and innovative, hats off to you Val!!! I am really digging the fiber black stud and the sculpted look! Just awesome.
Hey I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the T51P. I missed my DT1350 and got a T51P for the same reason. It definitely adds to the musicality and timbre I felt I was missing on the 1350 but I do miss the 1350's overall precision and bass extension. Would love to hear your thoughts as a fellow 1350 fan.
Hi guys,   I recently got this as a gift, but I already have one so I would rather someone else enjoy this great-sounding DAC/AMP. It is in pristine BNIB condition. I took it out only to test it and compare to my other VAMP VERZA  and compare how it sounds (one with many hours vs. low hours). Anyway, you are getting a beautiful-sounding DAC/AMP brand new.   Price includes shipping and payment should be sent as GIFT or please take care of the paypal fees.   Thanks for...
Hi guys,   I recently got this as a gift, but I already have one so I would rather someone else enjoy this great-sounding DAC/AMP. It is in pristine BNIB condition. I took it out only to test it and compare to my other VAMP VERZA  and compare how it sounds (one with many hours vs. low hours). Anyway, you are getting a beautiful-sounding DAC/AMP brand new.   Price includes shipping and payment should be sent as GIFT or please take care of the paypal fees.   Thanks for...
Just got these cans also and loving them. Everything seems to sound great on them.