Posts by iLovPieNCake

I have a pair of FA-002w s that I burned out one of the drivers on. If you have just a driver or a pair with a broken driver I am willing to buy. I have all other parts.
I agree with you, but I have noticed the difference in flac and mp3 in certain genres. I personally think that all electronic music should be exported via flac or wav because it often times needs that extra detail. It's a noticable difference in detail and it seems like it often times has "cleaner" bass. The cleaner bass is often times how I notice the difference between flac and mp3 in a more difficult genre like pop or classical.
I think we should have "For Sale" poster. A few people came with one or two things they would be willing to sell. If we had a poster that included the price, the item and who to talk too, it would be more buyer and seller friendly. It would also attract attention to those people that don't really like to get together for meets but avidly buy and sell their headphone gear.
http://techtalk.parts-express.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2   Looks here, I avidly use that forum for DIY speakers that will give you a lot greater bang for your buck.   I recommend a pair of Overnight Sensations or the MTM variation because they are available in flat packs(Ikea Furnature) and they are really good for their low price.
warp08, I corrected my post. Thank you.
Everyone's enjoying a different set           Not only were the 650s on deck, there was also a set of 600s and two sets of 800s.     Onsong brought a nice array of Calyx DACs for us to try.     Everyone was talking about the HiFiman HE-500 and HE-300.       Another pair of beautiful HE-500s w/ reference cables from Whiplash.       Everyone loved the gear Ray brought.     A nice "Little"...
It's on my birthday so of course I will be there.  
Are there some models of the NFB-12 that don't have adjustable filters? There are no pins anywhere on my 12, mine doesn't have any markings on the switches.
Is anyone bringing a set of HD25 IIs ? I wanted to hear these portables.
I can't offer much but I can bring along   Audio GD NFB-12 Fischer Audio FA-002W(David Kovacs is bringing a pair along) Pair of Broken Modified SR-60is(Not completely, still listenable) Pair of Broken Superlux HD669s(Quick fix I can hopefully do this week) Gen 5.5 iPod 30gb w/ Custom Lod & Mini3 amp Fischer Audio DBA-02s MEelectronics CW31 Sandisk Fuze   I usually carry around the last 4 on me.