Posts by FuzzyD

Sorry to quote myself but I would like to order soon. Does anyone know?    
If we order this from Amazon or directly through Micca now, will it be the new silk screen?
I'm in the market for a new portable dac/amp on a budget and these reports are really making me consider the iBasso D Zero to the E10. I wonder if they will be addressed on the next batch with the next EQ silk screen.
I just placed an order for the 940 velours on Amazon. They'll arrive tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think. I'll take some pictures too.
I have never heard of DAKmart until you mentioned them but I do see they are listed on Denon's website. Do you have experience buying from them? Good customer service? Would you consider their headphones good as new? I buy refurbed Apple products and they are indistinguishable from band new with the same warranty.   *nevermind. Their seller ratings are abysmal. 
I thought the E15 was going to be a desktop DAC and Amp in one unit. Not just a DAC?
Why? Have you tried it with old jazz recordings that have extreme separation of R/L? I've read from many others that really like it.       
I feel like they've got to come back down there sooner or later. They were down there at this time last year for quite a while. I keep checking practically every day. Now Amazon doesn't even have the 2000 in stock.    
Well I really want to try it regardless. Seen some others say they really like it, including in this review: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/headroom2/desktop.html (granted that's not the micro amp).
I'm planning on getting the HD650 and Micro Amp in a couple weeks for all the reasons you mentioned. I've exchanged several emails with Jorge at HeadRoom and he's very responsive and helpful and his service alone has pretty much sold me on trying any of their products. I'm very happy with the carrying case/bag I ordered from them earlier this year. I'm also excited to try the crossfeed as I listen to some old jazz recordings that I bet could benefit.