Posts by ZIPUR

just take one side out and the length is perfect when you are using the over the ear option.
Hey I picked up a pair of wonderful BT headset which I'm so excited about that I needed to post here Jaybird X water resistant in ear earbuds.  First the battery life blows me away, 10 hours easy!  Next are two issues which may affect the online reviews of these buds.  Fit & Sound -  Let me explain the sound out of this world for their size.  However you must  get the correct sized tips to get the perfect seal.  Now it comes with six tips but I didn't really find joy...
UM1's are more comfy.  Because with one driver, it's thinner than the UM3x.  But at a sound cost.  I like both and will be getting some UM4 as soon as I can.
Tips, Tips, Tips its all about tips, if you can get a good tight fit you will get bass on the UM3x. But realize these are monitors they are intended for clarity.
Quiet in the UM3x world, Guess everyone is happy!   cheers
maybe it because everyone looks to the Red wire in the cables as a clear identifier.  Heck if I were selling fakes I would just get standard Senn cables and no one would complain.  Everything else is so slight you would never know unless someone pointed it out to you.  Of course the sound quality thing, but heck if you tell yourself these are $500.00 ear buds that sound may be good enough.  In my case the sound didn't even match up to my stock Clip+ ear buds and then...
I went through this same process.  Emails from Sennheiser basically say “You get what you pay for.  The cost is standard and they offer no special discounts to their sellers".  My set cost $160.00 and sounded o.k. until compared to real high quality phones.  I sent them back and trashed the Seller EBay account. So consider this.  Your box looks fake, the sound is so so, its widely common to get fake IE8s or second hand phones (Even from approved sellers),  EBay is Fake...
I wish there were a place locally where I could demo all these head phones.  Personal preference, Ear geometry, Music Encoding and you DAP Player EQ’ing  all play a part into what you believe to be the Best set of phone ever! Good luck.
I sent an email to the Senn. folks, this is their reply I think they should go after these fakes, just like the two I have. If this was my first high end phones I would never go back to the Sennheiser product nor would I beleive any forum post.       Subject: Re: CM: Anfrage zum Thema Private Audio / Headphones / General Requests/Other   Hi  The easiest way to determine the validity of your IE8's may be: Where did you purchase them, and what was the...
I have the Um3x with a Cowon J3  and UM1 for my Cowon I9 (for work) for me these are an excellent match.  My collections of players is the Cowon J3 & I9, Clip +.   I had the IPOD, IPOD Touch but gave them away.  The UM3x is a wonderful set of phones.  Excellent clarity and warm tight tones from a very small earpiece.  Some say it’s not bassy, others say it’s too flat so music is boring.  In my experience the UM3x have plenty of bass so it may have been their ear-seal...