Posts by KruZin

First off all I would like to thank everyone for their support. JHA have today sent me brand new JH16 and UE11 to replace the ones that were lost which I will add that Brittany insists she did not receive. I spoke to Brittany on the phone and she was ever so polite and really very nice even with all this going on. I would like to thank JHA here for replacing these as I know they could have just refused and Brittany was the person who actually first said she would replace...
Jalo, your message says everything so clearly so thank you and I find it very surprising how someone is still disagreeing with all that you said, makes you see how delusional some people are. ianmedium, thank you and hope you all have a nice weekend. I will update on Monday.
 Why you saying especially me when in my last message yesterday I said I will stop posting and replying to messages and have not done so since. If anyone should stop posing in this thread then it should be you.Anyway, I did again hear back from Brittany today and she has said that if they don't find my package by Monday then they will send me a new JH16 and UE11 and sure some and one person perticular will say that JHA should not have to replace them or something in that...
 Hi, I was actually replying to the last post when you posted the above so did not see your post and I have again just said everything you had said, sorry.Yeah your right, it's best I think I just stop replying to all the messages as they seem to be coming back on me and making me look like the bad guy here not that JHA are either.Thanks.
 Maybe you did not see me post that yes I did in fact insure it but it was not insured for the full value because the amount I had insured it for was the maximum amount allowed with the service used at the post office. Yes I could have used fedex or ups but I'm not comfortable with some stranger picking up my package from my home as they don't give a receipt or anything to say they picked it up so someone can say it was never picked up, all you get it an online booking...
 How have I used both sides of the argument, I never said they might not have them and said what I was told by Brittany, that she will go and check with the surrounding premises, this is what you said word for word in that message as a reply to me just stating what I was told by Brittany,You say that you know they have them and then use britany's search as proof of them possibly being delivered near by.In one of you previous replies you say you never even said proof when...
 jerry@jhaudio.com
 Thank you, all I am doing is replying to everyones posts and if I am repeating things that it's only only in that reply because the posted might have missed me saying that before because by his or her comment it looks to me like they missed it because I have already answered some of those questions already. I have no intention of trying to drive the buisness down or impact them financially so can't understand why this person seems to have something against me when I don't...
goodvibes, you say you never said proof but if you go read your own message you will see that you did and I also quoted that message, you are also trying to say that me saying what she had told me us me also allowing for that possibility, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I'm also allowing that possibility from just saying what I have been told?
Just a quick thank you to everyone for their support so far, o did not want to thank each person my replying to each post and fill up another page but thank you and o really do appreciate you help and support.