Posts by elttaboi

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031RD3YY   This is pretty low for these IIRC. Also, used "very good" from amazon is $626.
Hey all, I've been wanting to get a hold of these. Let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks!
Looking for trades for circumaural headphones or headsets. Will accept trades + cash too if needed. Let me know what you have. Otherwise, selling for marked price. Shipping inclusive. Paypal or GWallet.
I have a XFX HD 7850 1GB. It has been used for about 6 months. It's a very nice little card. The shroud is aluminum so it feels solid.   I'd be willing to trade for some decent headphones or iems. I'd also accept +cash with the trade if needed. I priced it at $100 somewhere else, so ideally something around that. : ]
In excellent shape. Comes with original packaging and adapter. Looking to get $120 shipped for them. USPS tracked shipping included in price. thanks :]   *pics added
no Paypal, sorry :c
Hey all! Not looking for anything specific. I only have bitcoin and dogecoin for payments, so if you're interested, let me know what you have and price. I'd like to stay around $100 and under. Thanks :]
These were having some problems with the y-split. I decided to take a look and it was just a wire that had become loose, so I put it back in place and heatshrinked it together.   Other than that, they are in great shape. Will come with a soft case and a new pair of foam tips. Shipping included to the US only. Paypal only.
Has some small scratches on the cups and the stress relief cracked open a little. The pads are new. I replaced them a few days ago. The plastic plug was acting weird so I replaced it with a nicer Rean plug. Tested and working perfectly now. :)   Verified paypal only thanks!