Posts by umvue

I do understand the impracticality of using a smartphone to drive HD650. I am just using it as reference to see how loud different smartphones can be. I would like a new phone that is as loud as Galaxy S. If not, then as loud as possible. It is good that now I learned that i9500 is louder than i9505. S3+uNEAK kernel might be even louder still. So is S3+uNEAK the loudest now among the top audio phones?
How about S3/Note 2 + uNEAK kernel? Someone claims that it is powerful enough to drive HD650
I heard that the i9500 is louder than i9505. Would that help? Does anyone know?
 I am thinking about replacing my S1 with S4 but I do need a phone that is loud enough to drive my HD650 Does that mean S4 isn't powerful enough to drive HD650? If not, are there are other phones as loud as or louder than the old S1?? Thanks
I also want to know if S3 with Boeffel kernel can drive HD650 or not.   My Galaxy S with voodoo can do that but of course not as good as a dedicated amp.
 Link pls? Thanks
 Is this combo louder than i9000+voodoo?
CarbonROM claims that it has unofficial voodoo sound support. Anyone tried it? Does that make i9300 sound as good as i9000?
I am using SlimBean 4.2.2 build 6 ROM. It has a DSP Manager that has an Stereo Expansion box inside WM8994 tab. What does Stereo Expansion do?
Finally get the ultimate combo - Galaxy S + Voodoo Sound + Neutron Music Player v1.59