Posts by jjb3

I purchased this in February 2013 but have elected to downsize to a set of powered speakers small enough for my desktop instead of a component system. This has approx. 20 hours of light use in my home office. It was covered with a dust cover when not in use. I will sell speakers and amp, and throw in the Audio Quest Golden Gate cable for connecting sources for $775.00.  Speakers listed at http://www.head-fi.org/t/701486/fs-mint-psb-imagine-minis-cherry.
MSRP $760.00. I purchased them from an authorized PSB retailer. These have the cherry finish with black screens. I purchased these in February 2013 and they have approx. 20 hours light use. I used them in my home office on a bookshelf but decided I want something smaller for my desktop instead. I have the original box and they have been well-cared for. I will sell the speakers with the NAD 316BEE integrated amplifier and throw in the Audio Quest Golden Gate source cable...
These are about two years old. Lightly used for relaxation time only. No exercise, etc. Always stored in zipper pouch when not in use. I have the original box and accessories. I will pay shipping. Paypal. Selling these as I miss my Westone 4s and am going to buy them again.
I need to make sure I am doing this right. System is for music only. I have a 40 x 2 amp. It has two sets of speaker level outputs. There is no preamp our, sub out or LFE. I have two speakers recommended for 10-80 watts. I have a powered sub with speaker level inputs. It does not have outputs. Can I connect the two speakers in series to one channel of the amp and the sub to the other channel?
I need to make sure I am doing this right. System is for music only. I have a 40 x 2 amp. It has two sets of speaker level outputs. There is no preamp our, sub out or LFE. I have two speakers recommended for 10-80 watts. I have a powered sub with speaker level inputs. It does not have outputs. Can I connect the two speakers in series to one channel of the amp and the sub to the other channel?
Have original box and accessories. Purchased 2 years ago. Has been in home office use. Selling because I upgraded.
Ygpm
Why selling?
Considering selling my 535s and getting 232s. Worth it? I like the prospect of the added detail and bass impact from the 232s. Any comments welcome.
Have owned both. W4 best detail and neutrality for your music preferences.