or Connect

Posts by Mimouille

I am not sure what the point of the handle is. It also seems a bit large but otherwise the design is nice.
It'd funny when people ask for a simple thing, some people on head-fi think they need some enlightment and patronizing. It seems legit to ask, the minimum would be to say that they cannot give an answer.
It is quite a straightforward and easy to answer question. Now of course if they don't want to be straightforward, ok. I think it's OK for a client to want to know what the range will look like.
What about my question, will this be the flagship or not?
Not to come back to price but to price quality ratio, I think they could have managed to have an all in one player with a better amp at 3.5. I do find the DAC excellent though, not aggressive in the least. Our tastes might differ on that as I think I might prefer the 380 over the Flow, at least DAC wise.
My crystal Piccolino will come back reterminated by Effect Audio to 2.5mm, I can check again how it works with this one.
Actually the plug in the picture is modded beat audio plug for AK240SS. I tested both. The standard plug has the cut out. See the difference between the two, modded and recessed on the left, with no contact, standard on the right. I tested both, and the modded one works fine.   Maybe it's a matter of depth, but I doubt it, because these stickers are supposed to solve the issue...
The easiest fix is to use a jack that doesn't have a metal on the base like that (Beat Audio mod)  Otherwise this little grommet (?) is not so easy to procure.
Hello,   This cable is mint, beautiful and one of the best you can buy for JH IEMS.  I am selling it because I am selling my Roxannes due to fit issues. It costs 799$ new, so this is a bargain.   It is the only cable with the bass dial located at the neck split, very convenient.   http://www.beataudiocables.com/cables/prima-donna.html    It can be sold with the Roxannes at a lower price. Price includes paypal and shipping.   Regards,   Michael
I do not know if it is a fit issue or a matter of taste, because I never found the SE5 bass lacking in quantity, and I own the Roxannes and the 335.