or Connect

Posts by Mimouille

My crystal Piccolino will come back reterminated by Effect Audio to 2.5mm, I can check again how it works with this one.
Actually the plug in the picture is modded beat audio plug for AK240SS. I tested both. The standard plug has the cut out. See the difference between the two, modded and recessed on the left, with no contact, standard on the right. I tested both, and the modded one works fine.   Maybe it's a matter of depth, but I doubt it, because these stickers are supposed to solve the issue...
The easiest fix is to use a jack that doesn't have a metal on the base like that (Beat Audio mod)  Otherwise this little grommet (?) is not so easy to procure.
Hello,   This cable is mint, beautiful and one of the best you can buy for JH IEMS.  I am selling it because I am selling my Roxannes due to fit issues. It costs 799$ new, so this is a bargain.   It is the only cable with the bass dial located at the neck split, very convenient.   http://www.beataudiocables.com/cables/prima-donna.html    It can be sold with the Roxannes at a lower price. Price includes paypal and shipping.   Regards,   Michael
I do not know if it is a fit issue or a matter of taste, because I never found the SE5 bass lacking in quantity, and I own the Roxannes and the 335.
Certainly poor fit because treble sounds nothing like that. But you know...however you hear it...
So do you own it? Because there are no demos that I know of. What don't you like about it?
The Jr would make most iem users happy.
I have compared the two side by side and the differences are slight. Anakchan is of the same opinion. They are slight but still present. Not enough for me to upgrade at this price, especially that I prefer the design of the SS. But if there was a SS version of the 380 I would consider it.
I have never heard K10, I will sell my Roxannes because I cannot manage a good fit even after several reshells. The Roxanne sounds good, great size of soundstage and well controlled bass. The SE5 Ultimate is significantly better to me taste, the sound feels more natural, and layered. I don't know what it is with the Roxannes, can't really point it out. I tried the Layla briefly, seem good.