Posts by hojomojo96

I think they're crazily comfortable as well.
I don't think they're really "comparable", its sort of apples and oranges. For the record though, I just received a pair of LCD-2 and I also just ordered the Pioneer's, being driven from a cheap Lepai (not quite mini-X level of quality, but also not quite the price). I'll let you know what I think after I receive them, but heres a review I found http://www.stereophile.com/content/pioneer-sp-bs22-lr-loudspeaker
Well, I have them. My impressions are obviously to be taken with a giant grain of salt; I've driven them only out of my computer (at 100% they are decently loud) and a home theater receiver, and I've never listened to anything this "hi-fi" before. Still waiting on the Aune T1 sale which I know is coming, its just a question of when.  That said, wow. For starters, these are BEAUTIFUL. No questions asked. Nice to the point packaging, and a quality feel to all of it. And...
Heh, my crappy harmon/kardon computer speakers go all the way down, too.
How do you think the vali will work as a cheap amp for the LCD-2?
Not sure what to do now. I was originally gonna go for the Project Ember, but hmm... I think I still might, just because of tube rolling, looks, and also variable gain.
 Always love me some LSD 
Theyre actually very easy to clean: Use a q-tip to brush off wax from the comply tip
Wonder who those people could be? 
Lemme just say how beautiful the TF10 look with the FiiO replacement cable and blue comply tips