Posts by hojomojo96

That's the rosewood one, Bamboo is still at 995. :)
I got mine for $895, just check the b-stock of basically any audio store and hope that you find one. I got mine from headroom personally
The 2 has a very distinctive sound signature. And just because a headphone is technically superior doesn't mean that it will reproduce that sound signature properly, which can make a sound signature sound worse; beauty is in the eye of the beholder
 I think thats a personal choice. Some people have regretted moving from the LCD-2 to the 3: its a very distinctive sound signature.
I agree for the most part, but my question is: has anyone verified that the pictured packaging is how it will be sold? How do we know that its not just pretty packaging for the trade shows?
Yeah, but then a lot of people will tell you that much better value can be had for the same price as the ath-m50's. so it goes both ways.

What do you know! The Aune FINALLY, after weeks of anticipation, shipped out yesterday and should arrive by wednesday. The headphone stand will never arrive, as the eBay seller has now refunded me for the purchase. Oh well.
Well, I do have both, and am currently using both on a regular basis. The main reason I hadn't replied as of yet was that I'm still waiting on my Aune T1 to get to me (it should arrive wednesday). I don't think its a fair comparison between the speakers and the headphones if I'm driving the headphones from my computer. I will, however, say that it is definitely worth owning the headphones for some more detailed listening and for late night listening. The speakers have...
I need the speedy shipping blessing too, so here I am. My vinyl headphone stand is late (the ebay users daughter fell sick, which normally I wouldn't believe but he's reputable and he approached me, I didnt have to bug him), and my Aune T1 should ship out today or tomorrow. I'm so pumped!