Posts by Digital-Pride

And this pair is now sold! Thanks again Ben.
Yes, in fact my home is both smoke and pet free.
I am the first owner of this like-new pair of headphones.  It has over 200 hours of burn-in and use.  All accessories and original packaging are included as well as a more convenient 4.5 foot short cable terminated in a 3.5mm headphone jack(short cable ordered directly from Sennheiser).  The 85 dollar(or best offer) price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.    Thanks for looking! 
Are you kidding me?! Fake HD598s?! And from Amazon no less! I didn't think that was possible but, thanks for the heads up.This makes a bit nervous, as I ordered a like-new entry model(HD518) directly from them yesterday. Guess I'll find out Thursday.
And this item is now sold! Thanks again Dan!
And this item is now sold! Thanks again Kenn!
I am the first owner of these like-new pair of headphones.  It has roughly about 50 of burn-in and use.  All accessories and original packaging are included.  The 275 dollar(or best offer) price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.  Thanks for looking!
I am the first owner of this excellent condition portable amp.  It has about 80 hours of use.  All accessories and original packaging are included.  The 95 dollar(or best offer) price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.  Thanks for looking! 
And these are sold! Thanks again Steve!
I am the first owner of this excellent condition pair of headphones.  It has roughly about 50 hours of burn-in and use.  All accessories and original packaging are included.  The 85 dollar(or best offer) price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.   Thanks for looking!