or Connect

Posts by Digital-Pride

Wink, that second pic is hilarious.  What type of headphone is that?
Hey guys and gals! I have the Sennheiser HD518 and as many of you know, it has a nice warm, bassy and dynamic sound signature. I recently got the Fiio X1 and it was not a great pairing(at least for me). I found the pair a little too warm(sound wise). So, I'm looking for a more neutral sounding dap that will pair better with the HD518. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
I am the first owner of this mint condition Fiio X1 DAP.  It works and sounds great, a true DAP for the budding audiophile.  I'm selling it to cover the cost of the upgrade to the X3 2nd gen.  It comes with all original accessories and box.  The 90 dollar price includes shipping and paypal fees.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.  Thanks for looking! 
I am the first owner of this mint condition Fiio A3 amp.  It sounds great, truly an upgrade over the original E11.  I'm selling it to help cover the funds for the purchase of Fiio's X3 2nd gen DAP.  It comes with all original accessories and the L16 audio cable.  The box is ripped a bit(see pictures).  I was a little too excited when it I first open it.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, the 62 dollar price includes shipping and paypal fees.  If you have any question, feel free...
 Ah, I see.  I'll try the headphone out then.  Thanks for the advice Brooko. 
Hey guys and gals!  I've been using the X1 over the past couple of days and I'm really enjoying the sound.  I find the sound quality goes up a notch with the line out to Fiio's A3 amp.  Is there any way to lower the volume of the line out?  The volume get pretty loud just after the channel imbalance(between 1 and 2) on the A3.  I've been using the combo(X1 and A3) with Sennheiser's HD448 and HD518.