Posts by Digital-Pride

This pair is now sold!  Thanks again Brian.
And these are now sold!  Thanks again Juan.
This unit is now sold!  Thanks again Colin!
I am original owner of this like-new DAC/amp combo.  This is the updated "Olympus" edition E10 with its gold plated coaxial output connector and headphone jack.  This unit has about 150 hours of burn-in and use.  All accessories and original packaging are included.    The 40 dollar price includes the cost of shipping and any pay-pal fees.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.  Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is the flagship of JVC's budget full-size audiophile line the HA-RX900.  I purchased this pair new a few months ago.  It's in excellent condition with only a few small scuff marks on the headband support structure.  These have about 400 hours of burn-in and use.  The original 1/4 inch adapter and packaging are included.   The 35 dollar price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask. ...
I am the first owner of this headphone pair.  There are a few small blemishes on the right ear cup(you can see it in a few of the pictures) other than that, they're in excellent condition.  This pair has about 700 hours of burn-in and use.  All accessories and original packaging are included.   The price includes the cost of shipping and any paypal fees.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.  Thanks for looking!
Another excellent unboxing video Mike. I wonder how similar the K601 and K612 sound? The one nock of the K601 was it's relatively weak bass performance. I hope the 612 recieved a bass increase as well.
Subscribed!
That's because the HD600 series of headphones are fully capable of showing the benefits of top-end gear. In fact, before the advent of grand headphones like the HD800, many users built high-end rigs around the HD600 and HD650.