Posts by Proglover

I'm afraid I can't help it and will buy them. Looking forward to the 24bit versions offcourse, especially Signals. Subdivisions in 5.1, yay! (but also Anthem, By Tor, Cinderalla Man, Analog Kid, Cygnus X-1; let's hope for nice remasters) 
  Just in case you missed the big announcement, on November 8 , Rush will simultaneously release TIME MACHINE 2011: LIVE IN CLEVELAND DVD, BluRay, CD, and Vinyl Captured in April at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena during the renowned trio's extensive Time Machine World Tour, "TIME MACHINE 2011 : LIVE IN CLEVELAND" marks the band's first live album recorded at a show in United States, and a deliberate nod of gratitude to the first city to support Rush on its...
      RUSH TO RELEASE “SECTORS” THREE BOX SETS SPANNING ENTIRE MERCURY RECORDS ERA ON NOVEMBER 21, 2011 Each Box Set To Include A Specially Mixed Album In 5.1 Surround Sound And Stereo On November 21, 2011, Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) will release three separate six-disc box sets which together spans their entire historic Mercury Records recording career. Each “Sector” contains 5 of their 15 Mercury albums in chronological order, all transferred to...
  Oldboy is a fantastic ride, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea with a girl. On the other hand, why not, girls could also like twisted mind****'s   I was dissapointed in Big Fish by the way.    
- Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain - The Princess Bride - Finding Neverland - Spanglish - Notting Hill - The Wedding Singer - A Walk to Remember - The Namesake - At First Sight - pretty much every Pixar movie  
In no particular order   U2: 'The Joshua Tree' Dream Theater: 'Images and Words' Enchant: 'Time Lost' King Crimson: 'In the Court of the Crimson King' Marillion: 'Childhood's End' Pain of Salvation: 'Remedy Lane' Porcupine Tree: 'In Absentia' Rush: 'Moving Pictures' Spock's Beard: 'Beware of Darkness' The Who: 'Tommy'                      
:)   The Tremens is the best Triple out there, IMO
^ beautiful   Important for me in case of scrambled eggs is also to use butter in stead of oil.   I'll try with water instead of milk next sunday...
At the moment drinking this one. Pretty nice beer, but I hoped for more taste.      
Last night I had the best bock of the season so far: