Posts by Proglover

anybody heard them yet?   They were released a couple of days ago
The dream headphone I will probably never buy: HE-90   The one I will buy: LCD-3
THE best recording I have is hard to say. It depends on mood, which characteristics on find important and several other factors,but here are a few personal favorites         (Eagles' Greatest Hits, DCC Gold version)     (Porcupine Tree's In Absentia, DVD-A 24bit version)         (Eva Cassidy - Live at Blues Alley)   (SACD version)        
King Crimson - In the Court... Pearl Jam - Ten Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear Eagles Spock's Beard - The Light
(bump)
  ^ Definitely my most listened to album of november. Great re-issue, the album itselve doesn't need any introduction, i guess.
on the rare side of medium when having good quality beef, but on the well done side of medium when having less then top quality
Thanks for your intention and effort, Ross, it's still appreciated
I'm in   Proglover - Dave - the Netherlands - Wordwide
This is an interest check for my D7000.   Bought less then a year ago, with receipt and warrantee, in mint condition with everyhing included.   Reason for a potential sell is that I have some other headphones around which I use more often.   Will ship worldwide. Will accept paypal, fees are for the buyer unless paid as gift.