or Connect

Posts by Proglover

agreed, fantastic album, by far their best  
  I regret reading so many 'CONUS only' or 'USA only' entries. To my knowing I didn't see any 'Asia only', 'Europe only' or 'Australia only' entries......   And we do have a lot members outside of USA/Canada.  
Not good news about those manufacturing issues!   Even less nice news about the compression on Signals. I can't comment on the 1997 remaster, I have the 'atomics' version and the MFSL  
anybody heard them yet?   They were released a couple of days ago
The dream headphone I will probably never buy: HE-90   The one I will buy: LCD-3
THE best recording I have is hard to say. It depends on mood, which characteristics on find important and several other factors,but here are a few personal favorites         (Eagles' Greatest Hits, DCC Gold version)     (Porcupine Tree's In Absentia, DVD-A 24bit version)         (Eva Cassidy - Live at Blues Alley)   (SACD version)        
King Crimson - In the Court... Pearl Jam - Ten Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear Eagles Spock's Beard - The Light
(bump)
  ^ Definitely my most listened to album of november. Great re-issue, the album itselve doesn't need any introduction, i guess.
on the rare side of medium when having good quality beef, but on the well done side of medium when having less then top quality