or Connect

Posts by Proglover

^   :)   I've paid 1400 euros. 400 off for 20-30 hours of usage seems a pretty nice deal to me
To be clear: my best price is 1000 euros (=1322 usd atm), shipped worldwide.   Questions like 'what's your best price' or 'will you take ... usd/euros' are all kindly replied with the same answer: 1000 euros shipped, or it stays with me.    
^ thanks:)
I listened to Signals tonight, pretty satisfying remaster. I wouldn't say as mindblowing as some of the Pink Floyd remasters turned out to be, but bass and especially drumsound are clearly improved.
got all three of them today, but didn't listed yet. Will start with it the coming week
^ thanks for editing this, I will now reply you on pm
SOLD I'm selling my Ed.8 LE's. It's serial number #081 with extended warrantee   The headphones come with a receipt (transferrable warrantee, I've checked that with Ultrasone), include everything which has to be there.   I've used this headphone for 20-30 hours, it has been kept in the box in a smoke free environment. I have not taken these outside.   The reason I'm selling these, is that I have developed some serious earproblems in 2011(neural sensitive...
I think they mean the 3 from the sector sets that are 24 bit, but not the the entire rush  catalogue
^ Snow, that's a prog.rock classic, excellent choice!   If you like that, I'd try Beware of Darkness and Kindness of Strangers and/or the Neal Morse solo stuff
  X2, Macedonian.