Posts by Proglover

a little bit less drinking and eating, a little bit more exercising and moving back to my home town                     finally find my killer speakers
I got my gift from thrak yesterday:       Excellent choice! I started the new year this morning listening to this cd and it was great. I'm not very familiar with this string music, I don't even know how to exactly call it. But I very much enjoyed listening to this in the quiet morning, this cd will definitely get more playtime.   So guys - thrak and Ultrainferno - thanks for a great exchange and for choosing out of my box, which makes the head-fi...
I got this one from Ultrainferno, just before Christmas:     I've listened to it once up until now. It's soft pop music with a twist, a little bit alternative. Beautiful voice this lady has (I do like this voice, Ultrainferno), heard some very nice songs.   Thanks mate!
Moon Safari (2005-present) Canvas Solaris (2004-present) Gazpacho (2003-present) Phideaux (2003-present)   Already mentioned, very much agreed: Riverside (2004-present) Seventh Wonder (2005-present)    
  Nice you got them so fast guys, I hope you'll enjoy them. Both cd's are pretty special to me, Lost in America (once given to me by a die hard Neil Young fan) is one of those 10 cd's I'd bring with me on a desert island.   When I got one of yours, I'll post immediately..  
You two got an excellent exchange:)   When they began, Within Tempation wasn't as 'teenie' or 'commercial' as they are now. That began when singer Sharon den Adel came. Especially since their breakthrough - Mother Earth - they began making records for a bigger audience. Stil very nice though imo.   Great Dutch band, great singer and a beautiful woman. Nice too. I played in the practice room next to them with my band a couple of months, when Within still practiced in...
Excellent choice, one of the best records of the last 20 years imho  
Your cd is also on it's way to you
agreed, my Belgian friend!  
the package is on it's way, promised to be delivered between 16 en 23 dec.