Posts by Proglover

Not my cooking, but if you like (smoked Jewish style) fish, here's NY's very best appetizer:   http://www.russanddaughters.com/   Shot that and ate it, this is one of the best fish bagels I've ever had. That's the 'belly lax' salmon, Russ' specialty. Everything about this bagel was absolute top notch! And believe me, my country knows about smoking and pickling fish:)  
damn 5aces, that brisket looks juicy and tasty man!   I dream of perfect brisket since finally eating the reuben @Katz Deli NYC last month   @grokit: hey my friend, I see you're still around at the nicest topic here:) greetings!
  2nd that   GoT is so damn great, the hype doesn't even really bother me, when it's good, it's good.  
You could try the new Steven Wilson solo album   And still, Stupid Dream and Lightbulb Sun are absolute classics.   Just take your time, don't rush it, take one at a time.
For sale T1, less then 50 hours usage.   Near the end of my headphone hobby, I got these about a year ago. They must be still under warranty, probably 2 years.   I used the pair for a couple of very nice hours, but won't use these open headphones much anymore. I'd sell but would also be potentially interested in a Grado R1 with some cash of a higher Grado.     I didn't check prices or made solo photos yet, but it's new, box and everything completely mint. Photo's of...
As usual the last few years when a new one came out: the new Dream Theater album        
^   :)   I've paid 1400 euros. 400 off for 20-30 hours of usage seems a pretty nice deal to me
To be clear: my best price is 1000 euros (=1322 usd atm), shipped worldwide.   Questions like 'what's your best price' or 'will you take ... usd/euros' are all kindly replied with the same answer: 1000 euros shipped, or it stays with me.    
^ thanks:)
I listened to Signals tonight, pretty satisfying remaster. I wouldn't say as mindblowing as some of the Pink Floyd remasters turned out to be, but bass and especially drumsound are clearly improved.