or Connect

Posts by Proglover

That's one of the US beers I can get in my shop hier locally; bought it several times. They also make a very decent porter if I remember correctly.
Just another Britisch ale, but one with a cool context:P   I'm happily surrounded here, living in the Netherlands: our surrounding countries are the best beer countries in the world: Belgium, Germany, England. Although we also make a couple of very nice onces ourselve here in Holland.   Coming back to this topic once and a while shows me that the US is producing more and more 'Belgian type Beers' (I think that's how it's called in US, I mean 'specialty Beers' as...
Beck on 1 :O   Some nice 24/96 recordings on this list, but it's far from being my personal HDtracks list.   I still consider 'Open your ears' as one of the very best ways to start for a beginning head-fier:)
RS2 and RS1 are also Grado´s offcourse, but have a pretty different presentation then SR225!   I replied your pm about the SR225, and yes that´s a great great starter pair of headphones, but RS1 and RS2 are a class higher, IMHO.   Must admit, being a Grado lover, RS1i is still one of the nicest sounding headphones my ears listened to, RS2(i) comes closer then many think.   So, RS2 over SR225, offcourse! :)
Hi, I could be interested in exchanges involving Grado RS 1 or higher, I already have (and will keep) LCD2 rev1 (which I compared to rev.2 and kept the 1) :)
This is fun   60's The Band (and offcourse The Beatles, Dylan) 70's The Eagles 80's Rush / U2 / Iron Maiden / Dire Straits (if you see those 4, the 80's don't seem to be THAT bad..). If I were to chose; in that naming order 90's Spock's Beard / Porcupine Tree, in that order 00's Pain of Salvation / Porcupine Tree, that order 10's Moon Safari   May I remind which was the best selling album ever last century. That century is gone, no one's going to top...
few notes:   - I'm first user, first 150 were playing them in - box, card box is included as well as receipt - I actually very much prefer a fellow CONUS member, because I can let the Grado be recabled first in US then
Hi there,   I have a Beyer T1 which I don't use, got about 200-300 hours, in mint shape. Everything included.   I would like to do a trade involving a Grado RS1 / RS1i or higher, preferably RS1i., which will get my ears to ventilate more and is more easy to power.   The photo's I've added are from a while ago, I've chosen T1 and LCD2 to keep from that bunch and they've been in their boxes since then. Offcourse I can take close photo's of the Beyer if...
Hi there,   I have a Beyer T1 which I don't use, got about 200-300 hours, in mint shape. Everything included.   I would like to do a trade involving a Grado RS1 / RS1i or higher, preferably RS1i., which will get my ears to ventilate more and is more easy to power.   The photo's I've added are from a while ago, I've chosen T1 and LCD2 to keep from that period and they've been in their boxes since then. Offcourse I can take close photo's of the Beyer if...
saw Steven en Tim together half a year ago at the Boerderij Zoetermeer* (Netherlands); it was fantastic, beauttifully played songs I was pleasantly surprised at how well these minimalistic songs stood up live, Tim's voice really is one in a million.   *where Pain of Salvation will be performing tonight, acoustic, I will be there offcourse..