Posts by Proglover

few notes:   - I'm first user, first 150 were playing them in - box, card box is included as well as receipt - I actually very much prefer a fellow CONUS member, because I can let the Grado be recabled first in US then
Hi there,   I have a Beyer T1 which I don't use, got about 200-300 hours, in mint shape. Everything included.   I would like to do a trade involving a Grado RS1 / RS1i or higher, preferably RS1i., which will get my ears to ventilate more and is more easy to power.   The photo's I've added are from a while ago, I've chosen T1 and LCD2 to keep from that bunch and they've been in their boxes since then. Offcourse I can take close photo's of the Beyer if...
Hi there,   I have a Beyer T1 which I don't use, got about 200-300 hours, in mint shape. Everything included.   I would like to do a trade involving a Grado RS1 / RS1i or higher, preferably RS1i., which will get my ears to ventilate more and is more easy to power.   The photo's I've added are from a while ago, I've chosen T1 and LCD2 to keep from that period and they've been in their boxes since then. Offcourse I can take close photo's of the Beyer if...
saw Steven en Tim together half a year ago at the Boerderij Zoetermeer* (Netherlands); it was fantastic, beauttifully played songs I was pleasantly surprised at how well these minimalistic songs stood up live, Tim's voice really is one in a million.   *where Pain of Salvation will be performing tonight, acoustic, I will be there offcourse..

'roll me over....to my left side....to my right side'   that record is a masterpiece, very nice recording quality and mix also, ideal headhone music for dark lonesome nights
^ defenitely yes, but he's leaning towards the heavier side op PT, so....     No-Man's Together Were Stranger is IMHO one of the very best records made involving Steven Wilson, if not, it's at the very nr1 spot for me. But it's something different, something else then PT, those records of no-man 'are something else together':P
  exactly        
guys, you're right man. Still haven't sold the T1, but I have only 2 hopes left to use headphones: RS1 (had it for a while, regret having sold them) en K1000, both heard them and I could be happy with them, especially compared to.....nothing. So if anyone knows of someone in for a trade or something involving sending one of those and receiving T1, let me know. I won't ever let the Audeze's go though, just can't do it.   Yeah, I'm a speakerguy now grokit, not to my...
lol