Posts by Soundofmusic

I don't really get your question, what do you mean by "ANC going crazy"? And if you mean "reducing the bass", which is how I interpreted your first post, how could people know if the thin bass is caused just by the lack of seal itself, or some ANC feedback loop?   Anyway, a Sennheiser rep has already stated in this thread that an ANC off toggle feature is never going to happen for the M2. I guess they use some sort of integrated hybrid BT/ANC chip.
You basically asked two questions in the same sentence; if people with large heads also have problems with seal, and then wether the effect of thin bass caused by lack of seal is also affected/boosted by the ANC.I replied to the first part of your question, and simply said I have no idea about the 2nd part of your question, since I would never use them unpowered anyway because of the bloated bass. Yes, I am aware that you can disable ANC separately on _other_ headphones,...
I have a 61cm head, and the clamping is not more than what it should be. I some times wear them with sunglasses on my commute, and I find that the leather pads remember the glasses so that the seal is not perfect when I remove them again. They sound thin when not fully sealed. I have no idea if that is an ANC effect, I would never use them unpowered anyway because of the exaggerated bass in that mode.As a side note, I tried the M1 on-ear in a store, where they had mounted...
I think you are missing the point. The manual refers to the "3-way multi-function button" for pausing. Some poster in this thread told Giogio to use the _power button_ for pausing, which as far as I can understand is wrong. Anyway, skipping tracks works with all my Android players (Wimp, Tidal, Spotify, Soundcloud). A few times it has bugged out on me and I've had to reboot my phone, but normally it works fine. Sounds like you got a faulty unit, Giogio.
The SBC codec that will be used when connecting to an iPhone has a max output of 345 kbps. Your flac files will be anywhere between 0 and 1411 kbps, depending on the amount of information in the music at the specific point in time. White noise is close to 1411 kbps I guess.   So yeah, you will lose some information in the music, but will you notice? Only your own ears can tell....
New review, dutch one this time. Google translate works pretty well for the page...   http://www.telegraaf.nl/digitaal/23957117/__Review__Denon_Globe_Cruiser_AH-GC20__.html   From what i can gather: * Some minor pairing/ANC recycling bugs * Wide frequency range, good separation * A bit exaggerated bass * ANC blocks out external low frequency sounds, but not so much high pitched noises like voices. * ANC noticably reduces sound quality, the tester preferred it...
That's what you get for going with Linux, both actions work fine in Chrome V42 on Windows 8.1 :)
Check the manual, page 19.Basically 3 quick presses on the multi function button, but you can't do it when you are "on an active call or listening to music", i guess because they have used 3 presses for other functionality then (it is skip to previous song when in music mode, as far as I can remember).
Yes, the Mac OS issues are separate from the general interference based stuttering issues. Read a few pages back in this thread for tips on how to fix the Mac issues.
Well some Japanese guy has just posted a preview and a comparate review of the Denon AH-GC20 vs. the Sony MDR-1RBTMK2... The Google automatic translation english subtext is pretty far out there, but from what I gather he prefers the sound signature of the Sonys, but would rather take the Denon's to a public commute due to the ANC.   Someone fluent in Japanese; feel free to fill in...