or Connect

Posts by Soundofmusic

Man, if some of/all of the Rev01 375's still have the same issues, Sennheiser sure know how to screw this stuff up even further than the ambigious recall...
Lucky you, they didn't even respond to my repeated requests, so I gave up on the whole thing and sold my pair.
The revision number is printed on the box. The old one was 20141118REV01, where I guess the first part is the production date in YYYYMMDD and the latter is shorthand for revision 1.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/760389/denon-ah-gc20-headphone-discussion-thread/75#post_11642456
I have no belief in burn-in being anything but mental, so I use them straight off. If it was really a thing, manufacturers would do it before shipping. Anyways, I was referring to switching between my current set of headphones. But enough with the OT
I've never seen anyone complain about the sound changing for the worse after "burn-in", but if you say so :) I know from experience that I mentally adjust when i change my main headphone, but it requires a couple of days.
How come "burn-in" is always for the better ?
Well in my eyes they seem ***** footed about the whole issue, information has to be pulled out of them on an individual basis and posted back here. I'm guessing they want to avoid a full recall, even though it sounds like all units are affected. Of course, I might be biased by the fact that I couldn't even get a response from CS.
So in other words they confirmed that this is a hardware design flaw affecting all the current M2 AEBT headphones sold, but that they will not do a full recall because not enough people trigger/report the bug.
Yeah I went back to (BT) IEM's, Sony SBH-80. Only 6 hrs battery and some cable noise, but great value SQ-wise.