Posts by Kagelou

Quote: Yep, I have also noticed that these do not fair too well with wind noise, however, I personally think that they let in enough sound for you to be aware of your surroundings xD    
Yep, I bought my M50s a year and a half ago at the price of ~$100 new, and that's what kept me here looking for even better headphones/earphones xD I'd say it is an amazing entry can, but as scoopbb, with the new price, there are other competitors out there that are ready to take the kings spot
Quote: I'm pretty sure you just plug a 3.5mm/LOD to 3.5mm interconnect into your portable player, and connect it to the amp. You then plug the headphones into the amp, and listen from there  
I have them and really like them. Great mids, solid base, and love the look. I was also between the HD25, and this review really helped me decide~ Might also want to wait for the M100s, there might be another coupon xD
Maybe some of the tracks have track numbers, and some don't? That's the only cause I can think of... As for album art, I had the same problem. Turns out that the J3 (and probably other Cowon players as well) only accept album art in JPEG format xD
Quote: You could just apply a black/white filter on PS~ That's what I did with my image lol (doesn't work too well if there are too many colors)    
I have some size-comparison pics of the M80s and M50s here if you want to take a look I personally wouldn't use the M80s at the gym because I don't think the clamp force is enough to hold them on your head while running. Then again, I have heard many people say they use these while running, so it may just be that my head is small haha I would say that although both headphones are great, the M80s would be a better bang for the buck. You can use them outdoor and...
So here's my first mini-review. Kinda late, but I like these so much that I had to write a review for them xD   Intro One of the reasons I bought the V-MODA M80 is because I wanted a portable headphone that has good SQ and yet has the ability to turn heads. I also wanted my portables to have very good build quality and decent isolation because I will be using them during travel. Another factor for my ideal portable cans was…well, portability!  I wouldn’t want a...
Quote:   I also thought of getting a portable amp for my J3, but decided not to after these people helped me in this thread    
Quote: ah, I'm making a review right now and was just on the part about isolation. I would say that I do notice wind noise more in these more than other cans, but that can be explained by the semi opened design. I only really notice it when the wind is strong enough to, say, somewhat move my hood off my head or make my scarf dance. As for regular isolation, I would say that these offer the right amount of isolation for commutes, as they don't isolate TOO much so you can...