or Connect

Posts by olegausany

And I never saw that post either but see everyone at RMAF/Canjam
Thanks for informing since I never had Grado headphones I never had interest in their mods
What the hell is that? Never heard about it
Thanks for replying but thanks to my boss I had to book hotel and flight later so had to get hotel other than the one where the event will be happening so don't think shuttle bus will work .
Quick question for those who don't drive should I arrange a car service pickup from airport to hotel in advance or it will be easier and cheaper to use Lyft app on my phone when i will be off the plane?
Thanks for advice, hopefully will be able to find a good bar serving wide selectionCheers and see you there
I'm talking about great craft beers not the crap you mentioned
Will be there. Already booked my flight from NYC and hotel. Should be in Denver airport 1:22am on Friday. Will bring my modded HD800 with few aftermarket cables. Hoping to try some great local beers after show
Wish you would be interested in trading
I finally sold my barely used modded Crack and since buyer can't afford such great tubes I'm selling them separately now I HAVE           2 X CHATHAM 5998 for $130 each           1 X PHILIPS E80CC           1 X AMPEREX  E80CC            E80CC are $50 each            2X  Winged C 6H13C for $30 each All tubes are barely used so have very low hours. E80CC and 5998 is great pairing All prices include shipping bot NOT PAYPAL fees NO INTERNATIONAL SALE!!!