or Connect

Posts by olegausany

Yes you are right right about HD800's soundstage but unfortunately even my modded one don't have that deep fast punchy textured bassSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Dan what cable Tyll talking about as being a replacement ? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Exactly
It's because you're going to use low latency version under Windows 10
Go to Foobar playback preferences and lower the preamp gain levelSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
So this time I will bring Modded HD800, which are for sale so PM for details, with 4 aftermarket cables (cables will also work with Audeze and BMF headphones) and Ether with DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR but I have 4 pin XLR to 1/4" Jack adapter, which I bought at Canjam Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm another member Max134 mentioned in his post and while I agree with what he said I want to add a few things. The silver pair of HD800 was the pair Max134 modded for me and I think he got the best what you can from them and they have Draug 2 cable. We used the same cable with LCD-XC since they use 4pin mini-XLR connectors and it helped to open up LCD-XC and it was first time I heard Audeze headphones capable of doing something that my modded can't do so well. The setup...
I just don't post frequentlySent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
What it ca do better than Ether? What Dac and amp do you use?