or Connect

Posts by olegausany

Since I was unable to get a ride I unfortunately will not be able to attend cause using Amtrak instead will take over 4 hours one way cause I have to wait for over 30 min for 2 different trains Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I also heard LCD 4 driven by the King amp at the previous year RMAF/Canjam and they still heavy like hell and heard nothing to make them standout unlike EtherSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I also have a few Trevor's cables but unfortunately had no chance to try them with Ether since I need adapters but even with DUM cable Ether are very natural sounding headphones and definitely not analytical.Everyone hears differently but hearing LCD X at the meets multiple times with different setups telling me nothing that I should pay extra for the pain on most people neckSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Definitely want to attend but want to avoid using public transportation if possible so is anyone coming from NYC can give me a ride? Will bring Modded HD800, also available for sale, and Modded Ether Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For sale highly modded HD800 with original box. The mods remove treble issues most people complain about and gives much better bass than stock but retains the soundstage. Asking price $900 includes INSURED shipping to CONUS but not PayPal fees You getting no cable for the advertised price which good for those who don't believe in aftermarket cables and wants to get cheap cable, unfortunately, I don't have and never had stock cable. For additional $120 I can include...
Ether have isolation while HD800 have none, it's more correctly to call Ether semi-open like long discontinued D7000 and i completely agree with someone who posted in RMAF/Canjam impressions thread that Ether signature reminds D7000
Hopefully you will not have problems with vendors attending the meet since June 3-5 there is big annual show in CA
I didn't try LCD4 at the meet but heard them at the RMAF/Canjam driven by the King amp costing twice more than headphones and while sounding great they are not worth their asking price being still heavy as any other Audeze headphones Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
@Mullet You really should have more time with Ether C trying different pads combinations to get sound you want Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The setup had Lampizator Dac and EC 2A3 amp and HE-6 were modded with no grills. I completely agree with Max134 while I'm not planning on keeping my modded HD800Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk