or Connect

Posts by olegausany

The setup had Lampizator Dac and EC 2A3 amp and HE-6 were modded with no grills. I completely agree with Max134 while I'm not planning on keeping my modded HD800Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
First of all thanks to Scott for organizing the meet and to Telecia for the brownies. Thanks to Kris for bringing his LIO and Jimmy for Yggy so was able to compare Yggdrasil to LIO dac. Zach's new Omni are really sound great for the money and should be on the short list for those who looking for less than $1000 headphones and can't afford Mr. Speakers ETHER . Two surprises for me were the dac prototype by Airist Audio ,which uses discreet ladder components for the...
The tubes you will get are 1x 6N1P tube for the input , a pair of Genalex Gold Lion 6922 Gold Pin and 274B rectifier Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
SellingĀ  my moddedwell regarded Mr Speakers ETHER in LIKE NEW condition for your Ether C. While they have recommended number of burn-in hours they have just about 80 hours of head time. You are getting headphones, 6' DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR, great hardshell travel case which also could be used as a stand and cleaning microfiber cloth BUT NO cardboard box but they will be packed in the box to make sure the case will arrive without scratches. Mods include Audeze...
Hopefully, this reply isn't late, but I'm interested to compare Yggdrassil to LIO dac plus try Ether C with LIO
Yes you are right right about HD800's soundstage but unfortunately even my modded one don't have that deep fast punchy textured bassSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Dan what cable Tyll talking about as being a replacement ? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Exactly
It's because you're going to use low latency version under Windows 10
Go to Foobar playback preferences and lower the preamp gain levelSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk