or Connect

Posts by olegausany

For sale highly modded HD800 with original box. The mods remove treble issues most people complain about and gives much better bass than stock but retains the soundstage. Asking price $900 includes INSURED shipping to CONUS but not PayPal fees You getting no cable for the advertised price which good for those who don't believe in aftermarket cables and wants to get cheap cable, unfortunately, I don't have and never had stock cable. For additional $120 I can include...
Ether have isolation while HD800 have none, it's more correctly to call Ether semi-open like long discontinued D7000 and i completely agree with someone who posted in RMAF/Canjam impressions thread that Ether signature reminds D7000
Hopefully you will not have problems with vendors attending the meet since June 3-5 there is big annual show in CA
I didn't try LCD4 at the meet but heard them at the RMAF/Canjam driven by the King amp costing twice more than headphones and while sounding great they are not worth their asking price being still heavy as any other Audeze headphones Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
@Mullet You really should have more time with Ether C trying different pads combinations to get sound you want Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The setup had Lampizator Dac and EC 2A3 amp and HE-6 were modded with no grills. I completely agree with Max134 while I'm not planning on keeping my modded HD800Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
First of all thanks to Scott for organizing the meet and to Telecia for the brownies. Thanks to Kris for bringing his LIO and Jimmy for Yggy so was able to compare Yggdrasil to LIO dac. Zach's new Omni are really sound great for the money and should be on the short list for those who looking for less than $1000 headphones and can't afford Mr. Speakers ETHER . Two surprises for me were the dac prototype by Airist Audio ,which uses discreet ladder components for the...
The tubes you will get are 1x 6N1P tube for the input , a pair of Genalex Gold Lion 6922 Gold Pin and 274B rectifier Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
SellingĀ  my modded by Maxx134 well regarded Mr Speakers ETHER in LIKE NEW condition for your Ether C. While they have recommended number of burn-in hours they have just about 80 hours of head time. You are getting headphones, 6' DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR, great hardshell travel case which also could be used as a stand and cleaning microfiber cloth BUT NO cardboard box but they will be packed in the box to make sure the case will arrive without scratches. Mods...
Hopefully, this reply isn't late, but I'm interested to compare Yggdrassil to LIO dac plus try Ether C with LIO