or Connect

Posts by olegausany

I will be in Denver tomorrow morning since I am also attending GABF Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I have HD800, not Audeze, but with adapters which let me use any Audeze compatible cableI always interested to try new cables so please bring what you have. I will have Norne Vanquish and Draug 2Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm coming from NYC, will bring Maxx134 modded Ether and HD800 Anyone, who is coming, has Norne Audo cables with 4 pins mini XLR on headphones side other than Vanquish and Draug 2? Or MrSpeakers to 4 pins mini XLR adapters? Thanks Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Less than an hour agoSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Me tooSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
+2 I hope i will be able to get to the 40 lucky onesSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Me too since i can't compare Flow and C Flow before upgradingSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I will be there bringing modded HD800 and Ether (Ether are for sale). Ether come with DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR. There will be 3 aftermarket cables for HD800 (also compatible with Audeze and BMF headphones) Moon Audio Blue Dragon (15 ft also for sale) and Silver Dragon plus Norne Audio Draug2 cable See everyone Saturday Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's not a problem when you come to the meet without any gear but be aware that by connecting some headphones straight to iPod will not let you hear what they are really are capable of so you will not be able to give them proper justiceSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
As per Dan black and white tuning kit is for Ether C only, will not work with Ether Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk