or Connect

Posts by olegausany

No glue needed. Just gently take stock one off and put other on. Just be aware it might take some patience if you never did it before but it worksSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I didn't try Ether C pads but have Audeze pads and can say that if you already happy how deep fast and punchy bass is go with non-leather pads but if want extra body for your bass get leather oneSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For the amp look for Liquid CarbonSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nice writing but you forgot to mention very important things which amp, dac andcables you where using while doing your comparisonSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This software intended to be used as output device by the player software on your laptopSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It all depends on your setup but for me you get more bass then I need, I have enough without it, plus you loose some treble Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's gets added under the pads covering square in the centerSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If your HD800 are stock then bass is their weakest spot but properly modded they are greatSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
What configuration you got and which headphones are you using
Especially if compared to stock HD800 you will get more neutral sound with deep punchy bass and no treble issues most people don't like in HD800. The only thing you loose with stock Ether is the soundstage but you can get most of it with few reversible mods. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk