Posts by olegausany

And it really sounds great, this only after about 20 hours of burn in with stock tubes
So you trying to play SACD ISO files which are basically DSD? Sorry have no experience with that
What ISO2DSF?
Just go to Darin Fong audio website and get trial version of his program. After choosing the right preset for your preferences you will not be interested in using EQ anymore
I understand but back then more than 30 years ago when I was studying radio electronics I found out that I can only ruin parts I need to solder
Or buy prebuilt if you don't
I would agree with cause for too long time I was using professional software EQ by using only one function of it. But after I have tried and now using Out of your head program I don't want EQ anymore
I would agree that there is noticeable difference between IrDac and HA-1. If you want standalone DAC costing way less than $1000 and don't care about DSD you should get irDac. I prefer it over DacMagic plus and Bifrost uber
I think WA7 is really good match for HD650 as all in one solution for crowded desk but for the best results I would get tube power supply and external DAC such as Bifrost Uber or DacMagic plus (my preference between the two)
But isn't using fixed RCA out should do the same?