or Connect

Posts by olegausany

As I said before i compared my modded HD800 to Ether and while i have no idea if it's was final production voicing it still was very natural musical lifelike sound
I would recommend foobar2000 with SoX resampler for music
I really enjoy my modded HD800 when using Mag mini and PSB presets and based on my experience you can't have just one preset to cover wide selection of music
Trevor from Norne Audio makes adapters of your choice
I wouldn't believe if you say otherwise
Ether have great detailed treble, only bass could be issue with some setups for me, but thankfully not with the one I'm going to use
Exactly, the sound will depend on the gear you use. I, for example, would never liked Ether if the only setup I heard them with was Yggdrasil /WA5 combo but after trying with Liquid Crimson and LIO I have to have them at home to compare to my modded HD800
+1
While I completely agree that Ether are great headphones and I have to have at home to do proper comparison but I think Ether sound stage is holographic but not as wide as HD800. Also whatever negative you say about HD800 applies only to stock HD800. And while I liked LCD3 with certain setups at the meets I would take Ether over LCD3
+1