or Connect

Posts by olegausany

It's gets added under the pads covering square in the centerSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If your HD800 are stock then bass is their weakest spot but properly modded they are greatSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
What configuration you got and which headphones are you using
Especially if compared to stock HD800 you will get more neutral sound with deep punchy bass and no treble issues most people don't like in HD800. The only thing you loose with stock Ether is the soundstage but you can get most of it with few reversible mods. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Since I was unable to get a ride I unfortunately will not be able to attend cause using Amtrak instead will take over 4 hours one way cause I have to wait for over 30 min for 2 different trains Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I also heard LCD 4 driven by the King amp at the previous year RMAF/Canjam and they still heavy like hell and heard nothing to make them standout unlike EtherSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I also have a few Trevor's cables but unfortunately had no chance to try them with Ether since I need adapters but even with DUM cable Ether are very natural sounding headphones and definitely not analytical.Everyone hears differently but hearing LCD X at the meets multiple times with different setups telling me nothing that I should pay extra for the pain on most people neckSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Definitely want to attend but want to avoid using public transportation if possible so is anyone coming from NYC can give me a ride? Will bring Modded HD800, also available for sale, and Modded Ether Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For sale highly modded HD800 with original box. The mods remove treble issues most people complain about and gives much better bass than stock but retains the soundstage. Asking price $900 includes INSURED shipping to CONUS but not PayPal fees You getting no cable for the advertised price which good for those who don't believe in aftermarket cables and wants to get cheap cable, unfortunately, I don't have and never had stock cable. For additional $120 I can include...
Ether have isolation while HD800 have none, it's more correctly to call Ether semi-open like long discontinued D7000 and i completely agree with someone who posted in RMAF/Canjam impressions thread that Ether signature reminds D7000