Posts by olegausany

At CanJam NYC I heard Eikon with stock cable driven by V281 and was surprised how great it sounded so it will have no problems driving Atticus as wellSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Here is the problem, that amp is for a low impedance headphones so doesn't have enough power to drive 300 ohm headphonesSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For driving orthos you should get a Taboo and use as combo, Taboo acting as preampSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I hope you mean a tube amp because while compared Decaware combo to the Milo Amp the difference was noticeable enough for me regardless of the cable usedSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm very very sorry but I have tried 4 times to get rid of tubes amps to stick solid state but it ended up just waste of time and money. Sorry but ZMF headphones sound best with tube amps Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I have tried MC 20 as well before but heard no noticeable difference but had several issues Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Happy to know you enjoying Amara 4, with my setup difference is too noticeableSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
There's a more balanced presentation of bass, better clarity and details retrieval. With cable Zach had bass was more forward but still not bleeding into mids, but still too much for my taste. The Draug 2 I have also tried had slightly more prominent bass than Vanquish but less than the one Zach usedSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
At CanJam NYC I have tried Eikon with 3 different cables I own and Norne audio Vanquish was my favorite and I prefer Decaware amp combo over the Milo amp Zach also had at the show Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I never tried Double Helix or Wywires cables but based on my experience with 5 different cables i currently own, including 2 Norne, it's important to choose not only the brand but a specific model which will depend on your setup. Be aware that changing a component of the setup may lead to your not liking your setup with the cable you chose and which was a good match before the change. The best way is to attend a meet and try different cables or to borrow a cable from...