or Connect

Posts by olegausany

I will be there bringing modded HD800 and Ether (Ether are for sale). Ether come with DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR. There will be 3 aftermarket cables for HD800 (also compatible with Audeze and BMF headphones) Moon Audio Blue Dragon (15 ft also for sale) and Silver Dragon plus Norne Audio Draug2 cable See everyone Saturday Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's not a problem when you come to the meet without any gear but be aware that by connecting some headphones straight to iPod will not let you hear what they are really are capable of so you will not be able to give them proper justiceSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
As per Dan black and white tuning kit is for Ether C only, will not work with Ether Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
So far nothing can beat HD800 soundstage Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I can only add 2 things Ether really sound great with Moon HA430 and that Max134 moded Ether are noticeable and enjoyable improvement over the stock plus Audeze pads give you better soundstage, i prefer non-leather ones
All depends on your setupSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
No glue needed. Just gently take stock one off and put other on. Just be aware it might take some patience if you never did it before but it worksSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I didn't try Ether C pads but have Audeze pads and can say that if you already happy how deep fast and punchy bass is go with non-leather pads but if want extra body for your bass get leather oneSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For the amp look for Liquid CarbonSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Nice writing but you forgot to mention very important things which amp, dac andcables you where using while doing your comparisonSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk