or Connect

Posts by olegausany

Not just pads, the 4 pieces inside as wellSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
@grizzlybeast Great review but quick question. What cable you were using, stock or aftermarket? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
There too many craft beer bars in New York and sometimes small bars can have some interesting and rare beers Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yes on two different setupsFirst one was in QueStyle both and next is ampansound tube amp with 300B tubesIf really want to spend more than 2300 I would rather get Sonoma Electrostatic setupSent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
While waiting for my steak after spending whole day at the CanJam in Denver and hearing side by side Flow and Utopia on two different setups I will tell my opinion, which I know is a minority, but I would go with Flow because they have neutral sound with better details retrieval and I don't think that Utopia has better bass either compared to Flow Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Eating Swedish pancakes for breakfast before heading to the show Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Ok going to section 9 now, would be happy to get a ride Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Which number of baggage claims section you are?Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
My flight from New York scheduled to be in Denver @8:40Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk