Posts by olegausany

The tube module is optional and works together with RVC
If clipping then you need to reduce volume settings inside control panel, adjust both input, left side and output, right side @darin thanks for latest version, sounds much better plus fixed volume adjustment issue
Without that program I never was able to enjoy music without using EQ
I also was using EQ with all my headphones. But recently I decided to try Out of my head program and I don't need EQ anymore cause I prefer to use a preset with which recording sounds best for me . Right now I own 4 presets and planning to get one more soon cause one of my favorite album sounds best with it
Which headphones do you have?
At the recent NYC meet I have tried Alpha Prime and HE-560 with all mods except minor change Jerg made after posting his guide driven by new modular LIO Dac/Amp with 4 pin XLR out and Prime clearly had better clarity and details retrieval as well as bass depth over HE-560, the cello on the test track sounded so live and natural with each string clearly separated .
I preferred DacMagic plus over the Bifrost uber when using HD650
You can add Cambridge audio DacMagic plus
It's happening cause many people don't understand or don't care that they support monopoly which should be illegal anyway
It's separate module, you don't have to have speakers amp to use headphones amp