Posts by ben201

sold
sale pending... 
My third time trying to sell these pair of fabulous amps that was rarely used.   RSA Protector has been used about 100 hours, they are black, and they are in spanking new conditions,   Twag cable is V1, which is still mid 200 dollars in whiplash.   It is balanced terminated which is the best for the protector and you can change the front by sending it to Whiplash Audio. (When i switched my iem, I requested a switch and they did it for free ! )   I will...
This is going to be the last time I am going to post about my protector,   since my friend has offered me 380 for the combo and if no one takes my offer,   he gets to keep the LEVEL 1 Choice portable amp of SKYLAB.   RSA Protector is almost new, I only used it twice, and the owner before used it very carefully therefore there are no big dents or big scratches or anything, (Honestly, i cannot tell if there is even a scratch.)   TWAG  V1 cable is from...
Hey all, Once again I am posting the master combo.   I dont listen to music anymore since I don't really have time,   Therefore selling these for 450 total...   Protector is almost brand spanking new, no scratches that I can find.   Twag cable is V1, that is terminated with the balanced end that fits the protector perfectly,   it can only connect IE8 right now, but you can send it to Whiplash and get it to whatever you have.   I would pay for the...
HUGE PRICE DROP 500 > 450   come on people, I am already losing a lot of money reselling these...
Hey all,   I have RSA Protector almost brand spanking new with twag balanced terminated cable that with IE8 end.   Although it has an ie8 end, if you send it to Whiplash Audio, they will gladly change the end for whatever earphones you have.   If there's any question, please pm me instead of replying here since its easier for me to check and the most important thing   is the price which I am classifying for 500,    Major price drop to 450.   I am...
Its V1, and the cable is of course terminated with a balanced connector.   I can send you more pictures can you pm me with the email?
Its black, its very clean and nothing is wrong with them.   Thank you -Ben
Hey guys,   Up for sale is a rsa protector, with only like an hour use after I purchased the combo here in head-fi.   It sounds great, but I need money to fund my tennis gears, which I need more.   I am thinking about $400$, if you are little short of money, don't worry just send me an offer.   If you have 3 Aeropro drive GT, pure drive gt, or Volkl powerbridge 10 mid, that you want to trade with    I would be glad to trade.   Also the twag cable...