Posts by kjoh

Sale Pending
May consider down the road but just Canada for now.
Pm sent.
Hey everyone,   Bought these a few months ago and loved them but decided to go with something more portable.   Cosmetically in very good condition, no sonic issues at all. Comes with the travel case but no original box.   Price includes shipping within Canada.  Preferred payment is EMT.   Thanks for looking!      **Edit: Please note there are no additional accessories/documents with these headphones.             They only come with the travel case.
Sold!
Details: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For sale is a custom pair of SR325i's with limba wood cups and Sony headband.   Although a lot more tame than the SR325i sound, these still retain the attention to detail and clarity.  Still more emphasis in the upper end compared to something like the SR225, but the wood cups have definitely taken it down a few notches from...
Sold!
Sale pending.
This was originally posted as a trade classified but I've decided its best to sell these for the time being. 
For sale is a pair of RS1i's in great condition both sonically and physically. There's a couple very minor flecks on the right driver grill and there's a little bend in the cable. This is very common for grados but wanted to mention it.   Original box and extension cable included but no 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.   $sold including Paypal fees. Tracked and insured shipping included within Canada. CONUS buyers please add $25 for shipping.    Let me know if you...