or Connect

Posts by tas236

Would love to get someone's lightly used DACportable. I have a Hifi-M8 (which I'm currently selling on this board) and would love to try CEntrance's new product! Let me know if you have one up for sale and we can negotiate.
Bump!
bump with pics
Selling my HiFi-M8. This is an amazing DAC/amp, I really love it a lot. However I need to save up for a new computer build so it must go. Everything works well after a tune-up from CEntrance recently. I can pull out my HiFi-M8 tee shirt if you want that as well. Comes with power supply, 30-pin iDevice cable, and 2 elastic bands. Great condition with only minor signs of wear.   I also had a user on here make me a custom 4-pin XLR to 2x 3-pin XLR breakout cable for use...
Any HiFi-M8 owners here? I'd like to know how the Slim or HD compare to it if someone has both!
Hi all! I currently own a CEntrance HiFi-M8 and really like the sound. However, I also do recording/mixing and need a new interface, and I've been looking at the Universal Audio Apollo Twin. Money is tight enough that i'd have to sell the HiFi-M8 to get the new interface.    Anybody have experience with using the Twin in audiophile-type situations? Will I miss the sound quality of the M8? Any thoughts are much appreciated!
For connecting my CEntrance HiFi-M8 to my studio monitors.   PM me if you know where I can buy one or have one made! If you're a cable maker we can negotiate a reasonable price.
This is my workhorse DACport, in perfect working order. I've taken great care of this thing and it's in very good physical condition. I also am including the USB cable, belt clip, and the little faux-velvet pouch. Pics to come; I'm at work right now. $230, shipped to CONUS.      
I'm in for the pre-order!