or Connect

Posts by Benjamin6264

I am going on a mushroom picking trip very soon, and need to sell some gear to finance the adventure.   I had this stand custom made several years ago, It is still in excellent condition, except for a crack on the base.   I am asking for $55 including shipping in Canada or CONUS.
I am going on a mushroom picking trip and need to sell some gear to finance the adventure.   I made this adapter back when I used a balanced setup. It works very well to listen to one source of music with two pairs of headphones. I also used differently colored housings to easily distinguish the outputs.   I'm asking for $70 including shipping in Canada or CONUS.
I have purchased this unit on 25/07/2014. It has seen very light usage and is in excellent condition.   The power adapter is included. $60 shipped in Canada or CONUS.
Sale pending.
I am leaving for British Columbia very soon and need to sell some gear to finance the trip.   The headphones are in excellent condition. Serial number is 28465. I have the original satin-lined box and documentation, but not the stock cable.   I'm selling the HD800 with a Toxic Cables Silver Poison aftermarket cable. It is 6 feet long and in like-new condition.   I will consider a partial trade for a pair of Sennheiser HD650.   I am pricing low for a quick sale so...
Is this recording part of the Binaural+ series?
I am preparing for a morel mushroom hunting trip, and need to sell some audio gear to finance the adventure.   This is the military version of the famous "brown base" GEC 6AS7G. I bought a pair of these to use on my Bottlehead Crack and enjoy their sound immensely. The ultra-low background noise makes it easy to hear subtle nuances and details. The effects of input tube rolling become more apparent.   Both tube came testing 64/64 where 36 is minimum good. I've been...
Just so you know, there's one too many zeroes in the title.
I am preparing for a morel mushroom hunting trip this summer, and will need to sell some audio gear to finance the adventure.   I bought these NOS matched tubes in march of 2013 for an amplifier that I ended up trading shortly after. They were used less than 2 hours each and had been stored until I took the pictures.   Telefunken: Made in Ulm, Germany, -OO- getter, single rectangle slot, early version (1960-1966), made April 13, 1961. $300   Mullard: Made in...
I am preparing for a morel mushroom hunting trip this summer, and will need to sell some audio gear to finance the adventure. These grills are more open than the stock Hifiman ones. They are part of a common set of mods performed on Hifiman headphones to improve the sound quality. This modification is completely reversible. The grills are in perfect condition, as shown in the pictures. Price is $40 including shipping as a letter if payment is sent as gift. Tracked shipping...