Posts by Benjamin6264

I think the Ragnarok's volume control will probably be better, so you should put max volume on the 105 and adjust on the Rag for optimal SQ.
Although I'm not qualified to participate, I think it would be a good idea to give measurement specifications (i.e. maximum thickness).
Has anyone experimented with thicker felt? I just ordered 1/16" and 1/8" sheets.
I'd be more inclined to sell the Beta24 first, but I'm open to offers if the accessories are included.
-
I have come to the conclusion that I need to sell my gear in order to be able to afford a trip across North America this summer.   The HE-6 are in mint condition and have around 50 hours of use. I made a 6' DHC Nucleotide cable for them (I have the HiFiMAN naked copper cable + adapter and a Canare cable too). I bought a Turbulent Labs leather snap-on headband cushion for maximum comfort and many aftermarket earpads: JMoney V2 & V3 and Lawton Audio angled leather pads, as...
I have come to the conclusion that I need to sell my gear in order to be able to afford a trip across North America this summer.   The HE-6 are in mint condition and have around 50 hours of use. I made a 6' DHC Nucleotide cable for them (I have the HiFiMAN naked copper cable + adapter and a Canare cable too). I bought a Turbulent Labs leather snap-on headband cushion for maximum comfort and many aftermarket earpads: JMoney V2 & V3 and Lawton Audio angled leather pads, as...
I am getting a new pair of HE-6, and must start considering selling my current headphones. I want to keep them for a secondary rig, but if I get a good offer I will be tempted to let them go so they get the listening time they deserve.   The HD650 have been purchased from another Head-Fier in brand new condition with perfect painting, and are in the same flawless condition now. I bought an extra set of pads which I will include. I still have the stock cable as well as...
I am not getting as many opportunities as I'd like to use my HM-901, and am switching back to a home setup.   The HM-901 is a warranty replacement I will be getting from the mail in the next few days, so it will be absolutely brand new.   I can also include three 128Gb SD cards (Lexar, without label) and an IEM amp card from my HM-801 which I think is compatible.   I'm looking for a pair of headphones with minimal cosmetic defect if any.
I am not getting as many opportunities as I'd like to use my HM-901, and am switching back to a home setup.   The HM-901 is a warranty replacement I will be getting from the mail in the next few days, so it will be absolutely brand new.   I can also include three 128Gb SD cards (Lexar, without label) and an IEM amp card from my HM-801 which I think is compatible.   I'm looking for an pair of headphones with minimal cosmetic defect if any.