Posts by Benjamin6264

A different representative might help. I once asked to buy a pair of replacement grills and they sent them to me for free.
Hifiman offers out-of-warranty repairs/replacements for a price. I think it's worth a shot asking them. I'm not even sure they'd charge anything for a screw.
I really hope they offer these in another color scheme.

I am graduating from university in May, and want to travel for a while afterwards. However, in order to do so, I must sell my best audio equipment.   This power amp is a very nice build made by another Head-Fier. I use this amp with my HE-6 with tremendous results. There is a scratch on the front panel near the LED hole. but otherwise the amp is in great condition.   The parts alone cost $1750. I am asking for $1500 $1250, and will include a hospital-grade power cord,...
All were purchased NOS & matched, then auditioned for up to an hour, and subsequently stored for about a year, having had to sell the amplifier.   I will send them very well protected, in their stock box if I have it. Some come from a "box box" with 5 tubes from the same batch.   I am open to selling the 12AU7 individually, but they will be matched if you purchase a couple. The EL34 are only for sale as matched pairs.    The Tesla ECC802S and ribbed Telefunken 12AU7...

I am graduating from university in May, and want to travel for a while afterwards. However, in order to do so, I must sell my best audio equipment.   HE-6   The Fuzzor felt waveguide mod (http://goo.gl/FxV17m) has been applied on the front of the two drivers; the back dampening fiber was also replaced with two Beyerdynamic acoustic foam discs. Compared to a stock pair, these cans have a better instrument separation, a wider soundstage, and tamer treble accentuating the...
Seller went offline - awaiting response anxiously
I've never heard of a DAC that runs hot. Ygg could be an exception, but my guess is, if they stack them in the picture, it shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure they have rubber feet to avoid scratching the chassis.