Posts by Benjamin6264

Designed for full size headphones. Asking $80 shipped in Canada or CONUS.
Designed for full size headphones. Asking $80 shipped in Canada or CONUS.
Good condition, some minor scratches on top side. Works perfectly. Asking $115 including shipping in Canada or CONUS.
Great cable for Audez'e headphones, or any with mini-XLR sockets really. Asking $120 including shipping in Canada or CONUS.   I am experienced in cable crafting and can change the connectors on either side if you'd prefer something else.
Never used, asking $40 including shipping in Canada or CONUS.
I'm going to British Columbia in a month, and need to sell some gear to finance the trip.   These headphones are in great condition, with only minor signs of use. The headband and ear pads have been freshly replaced and used less than 20 hours.   They have been modified to have a detachable 3.5mm cable. Included is a 115cm (3'10") cable terminated in 1/4" TRS.   I craft custom cables, so I could make one from DHC Nucleotide OCC copper if you would like. I also have...
I am going on a mushroom picking trip very soon, and need to sell some gear to finance the adventure.   I had this stand custom made several years ago, It is still in excellent condition, except for a subtle crack on the base.   Price includes shipping in Canada or CONUS.
I am going on a mushroom picking trip and need to sell some gear to finance the adventure.   I made this adapter back when I used a balanced setup. It works very well to listen to one source of music with two pairs of headphones. I also used differently colored housings to distinguish the outputs.   Price includes shipping in Canada or CONUS.
I have purchased this unit on 25/07/2014. It has seen very light usage and is in excellent condition.   The power adapter is included. $60 shipped in Canada or CONUS.
Sale pending.