Posts by MFranzen

Hi,   I'm selling my Cowon J3, 8gb white model + 16gb microsd card. Along with the rest of my audio equipment that I'm putting up for sale I just don't find myself using it very much and can't justify holding onto it. It comes with the player in mint condition that is about 3 months old, screen protector already installed, and a cowon clear case.   It does have the cable, but I do not have the box/terrible earbuds that came with it.   For the bundle, I'll...
I'm not sure what these typically sell for, but 50 seems reasonable. If this is not reasonable, please let me know. This is for the headphones alone with only one size of tip (white, medium). Too many headphones, so liquidating. They are in used condition, a little scuffing on the metal but they work flawlessly and the cable is in great shape. They have been well taken care of and have been my daily driver for the past several months.   Matt
I've decided to put my FA-003 up for sale. They are great headphones, but I find myself not using them as I'm not home nearly enough to enjoy it. They are the new model (moon shaped metal portion) and are in perfect condition. They come with the standard accessories (different earpieces, cable) and I can include a custom cable I made from solid core copper (cost me 50 dollars for the cable). They are flawless cosmetically and functionally.   The extra cable is...
PM sent.
SOLD   I'm selling my nearly new Gigawork DAC board 24/192. It is the board that Gigawork is selling on ebay for 120 + 30 in shipping. I received it two weeks ago and it does, indeed, sound great but I ordered it to see if it lived up to all the hype that it seems to get. I can say it wasn't a disappointment, but I really don't need it.   It is in stock form. I'd like to get 120 shipped (that is 30 off new for a week old one, I feel that this is reasonable, but...
Hello,   I'm selling my desktop audio system, which includes my Aune MKII SE which has been modified with dual 744 chips on a brown dog adapter in the amp slot and an LM4562 installed.   The DAC/Amp was purchased new approximately two months ago when I was building up my system, but I now have a much more pressing need for the money (traveling to about 23 interviews around the US in two months... 2$&^&#@^$* ). I don't know what else to say about it. It is a great...
Maybe I'll try and listen again a bit more critically.
Lower than your price range but a modified Aune MKII has always served me well
I have always had good luck with M-Audio's offerings.