Posts by Joe007

Good resources for HEADFIER and I will read twice.
Hi All, My beloved T1 need to go since I want to buy another HIEND headphone at the moment. T1 is in great Condition and full packaging as purchased one and half year before. It is about 100 Hrs. I am the first Owner.SOLD. This price is firm and doesn't include any extra fee like paypal fee.   Thanks for watching.   JOE
Hi All, My beloved T1 need to go since I want to buy another HIEND headphone at the moment. T1 is in great Condition and full packaging as purchased one and half year before. It is about 100 Hrs. I am the first Owner. Asking AUD 850 Shipped in Australia or AUD 800 plus shipping.     Thanks for watching.   JOE  
  Hi All, My beloved T1 need to go since I want to buy another HIEND headphone at the moment. T1 is in great Condition and full packaging as purchased one and half year before. It is about 100 Hrs. I am the first Owner. SOLD   The SPL Auditor is a good match with the T1. I am the second owner. It also has the upgrade option with Audio GD and Burson single OPAMP. SPL Auditor is SOLD.       Thanks for watching.   JOE
I know I am an audiophile when I am thinking about the sound improvement rather than the price tag of the headphone and amps...  
Hi I need to sell a HE6 for funding another HIFI Gear. The condition is good 9.5 out of 10. Still have one month warranty to go. It sounds really good in my Dark Star. It also comes with two extra brand new earpad. Prefer selling local in Melbourne or within Australia.
Hi I'm interesting in your amp. Can you send me more picture for the back of Phoniter? Pls also let me know the postage fee to 3171 Australia.   Thanks   Joe
Thanks mate! Didn't notice the error. Hopefully it will be sold soon...
still for sale
Still for sale...