Posts by navii

subpac S2? sounds like a gimmick, the oppo pm-3 seems like a winner worth sinking money into, and you wont need an amp, except its neutral sounding so it wont emphasise the bass. (maybe you can EQ the sound)   I also wonder what sort of noise the subpac s2 produces that your roommate might hear.   I personally enjoy the beyerdynamic t51p when listening to Chris Liebing's AM/FM podcasts.   What made you choose the oppo pm-3?
 I'm in japan and saw the MM300 on display for listening but the cable was disconnected so I couldn't listen. The MM400 have had their release dated pushed back till mid Jan.
don't tell us more.
 Also the MH30s. Perhaps they have heaps of back orders so they have them out of stock on the website.
M&D seem to be very hush about them. I kinda wonder if they are having some production / quality issues with them as I have been checking their website since launch and they have never had any stock ready to ship.
holly... really... is dennon so dead around here that this has been sitting online since the start of June and nobody noticed:   http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/129188-denon-music-maniac-headphones-pictures-and-hands-on
I have now.
Happy to help if syNRG for any reason is unable to.
Definately.