Posts by navii

Have you tried plugging the cable into the other side of the headphones? I had the same problem, it worked when plugged into one ear but not the other so I exchanged them.
I find the sound wonderful and equal regardless if I am using my Fostex amp/dac or my iPhone 4S. These must have been tuned really well.
Im interested if these things are worth the money sound wise. They look beautiful. I especially like the M30s.  
Last year was fun with good people and pizza, i'll join try to join in again this year. But I can't 100% confirm as I have a friend form Japan going back on that day.   I'll bring along my LCD2.2s, KEF M500s and FOSTEX HP-A8 DAC/AMP.
I'm of the opinion that a few people have an opinion that the D600s look ugly, however in general people like the sound - http://www.head-fi.org/t/620938/new-denon-music-maniac-urban-raver-lines-d7100-d600-d400-c300-appreciation-thread   If you love bass, get the D600s. If you want a headphone that other people think sounds good, the PRO500s have been more popular here in that regard from my reading of the various threads about them.
Way to go. Now the pads are as big as the headband! Hehe Looking forward to your thread.
Yup, I said that in the other thread, I love these out of my Fostex HPA8c. I try not to use anything else except that.  
To contribute to the M500 sound debate. I usually try to stay out of these debates as I don't think my ears can appreciate headphones as well as some of the other users here as such I don't want to give an incorrect assessment.   I agree with a previous comment posted here that they sound "brittle", I can see where the "horn" comment came from. That was my initial impression when I put them on. I believe that this quality helps them sound so "airy"... with use the...
I really want to replace the cable with a longer one, does anybody know what sort of cable would work? (I want to stay away from getting an extension cable though)