Posts by jrkong

well it's sort of hard to see referring to the amount of head-fi reviews there are on the amount of IE7 reviews vs the amount of IE6 reviews
i actually disagree, the IE7 has more then enough bass  
yup just about, now i just wish i replaced my ie7 when the ie80s are out
I am getting a pair of IE 8's from Sennheiser's service, I think I'll contact my Sennheiser rep to see if he could put that on hold and get me one of those :P   I hope they don't discontinue the IE 8 like they did with the IE6 and IE7, btw where is the IE70?
YESH! what's with everyone think that the 5x8's are a repackage of the 5x5's!
The moderate volume was a bit of a surprise for me as most sound cards (even integrated) should be able to handle the 558's.   The difference you heard in bass would be due to the difference in frequency response, the 558 and the M40fs both have a relatively balanced frequency response. The clicks from the PC146 should be due to the combination of lack of response from lower tones and your trying to force those tones out of the headphones either due to a bass boost...
LOL thanks!
ohh yeah also, if u read my review more specifically, i believe my exact words were "neutral leaning towards the brighter side" because i agree, i is definitely not the brightest headphone around    
A dac should make the biggest difference between an amp and a dac, it should help a lot with the speed
Haha I PM'd him a while back and he said 'no we do not manufacture cables of that length as the HD 558 were meant for indoor studio use' not exact words but the reply was close to this